| EIGHTEEN | WITHOUT HER

words count: 823

*after 4 days*

These 4 days were kinda boring. Ava came back home. I didn't tell her anything about what happened in that night or about the fact that I saw her. I only hanged out with Noah when Emily was at the hotel, I mean rarely. He is still trying to get me and her along but after what she told me when we got ice cream, I'm trying to avoid her. At least I hanged out with Chloe, she doesn't like Emily neither. Chloe's pretty cool, now she's one of my best friends too, she was my friend before too but we weren't talking that much. And I have some good news, today Emma's coming back home! I can't wait to see her! She'll be home around 2 pm, now is 11 am so I have to wait 3 hours more!
I get a text message. It's from Noah, I unlock my phone and go to see what does he sent me.

Schnapper

chat

Schnapper

Ayooo
Wanna come at my house?

Shorty :p

Uhmmm
Is Emily gonna be there?

Schnapper

Nope
She said that she's going at some
family friend's house

Shorty :p

Ok then wait to see if Ava can stay 

with Nancy

Schnapper

Ok

Shorty :p

Brb

 I  close my phone and go to Ava to ask her.

Y/N: Hi! I was wondering if I can go to Noah's house and-

Ava: Do what do you want... *she said rolling her eyes and looking at her phone*

Y/N: And maybe can you take care of Nancy?

Ava: No. If you wanna leave, leave. But don't put me to take care of her. I already said that I don't want to take care of her, if you want ok if you don't I don't give a damn about it.

Y/N: Uhm...ok...

I get back to my room. Open my phone and text Noah.

Schnapper

chat

Shorty :p

I can't

Ava doesn't want to take care of her

as usual

Schnapper

Then you can take her too:)))

Shorty :p

I see that you really want me to
come

Schnapper

Yeahhh
I wanna make a yt video with you

Shorty :p

Ooooo

What's gonna be about?

Schnapper

Like we are doing challenges
I can try things that you are good
at and you can try things that I'm
good or stuff like that

Shorty :p

That sounds cool

Why don't you come at my house then?

Schnapper

Oh ok
I'll come in 10 minutes

Shorty :p

Okay

I'm waiting you:)

Schnapper

As you should ;)

Shorty :p

No sir

I close my phone and get up from the bed to change my clothes. 
I change into this:

And go to Nancy's room to see what's she doing

And go to Nancy's room to see what's she doing. I open the door and see her playing with the dolls.

Nancy: Hiiiii Y/N!

Y/N: Heya! Noah's coming in like 5 minutes, if you want to see him.

Nancy: Yeah! Can you call me when he arrives?

Y/N: Sure!

I leave the room and close the door and walk to the kitchen to get some water. I heard the doorbell ringing. I quickly put the glass of water on the table and run to the door. I open it and see Noah.

Noah: Excuse me, where can I find miss Y/L/N? *I laugh*

Y/N: Oh come on! Just come in!

He gets inside and we go upstairs in my room.

Noah: Do you have a paper and a pen?

Y/N: Yeah. *I give him a paper and a pen*

Noah: So first we have to write what are we gonna do. Like what challenges, *I nod* do you have any ideas?

Y/N: What if you try painting? *I said giggling*

Noah: Actually this is a great idea! *we both laugh* And you can try to play fortnite! 

Y/N: Fine! *he writes the ideas down* Omg! I have an amazing idea!

Noah: Say it!

Y/N: What if we try to cook?

Noah: We are going to burn all the house! *we laugh* But we can try like why not! *he writes that too*

Y/N: You can try dancing?

Noah: Spaghetti mode activated! *he said writing that on the paper*

After we have prepared everything, now we are ready to start. Noah turns on the camera and starts recording.

Noah: What's up guys! I'm back and welcome or welcome back on my channel! I'm here with Y/N, one of my best friend!

Y/N: Ayoo!

Noah: So today we are going to do some challenges, I'm going to try things that Y/N it's good at and she is going to try things that I am good at. Let's start!

A/N: Hello everyone! This is quite bad but I promise that the next one will be better! :))) See ya! xx