Comeback: Part 2

The battle at the Site is now becoming more and more chaotic. People are fighting the SCPs, monsters are roaring, Death is screaming for more and more and more blood and guts and bones of those that had fallen in the middle of the fight that is happening now. And all because a group of people are going all this way to save someone that they care about, someone that they love to deeply to abandon. And they are not going to let anything bad happen to that person. They will cure that person, and will not ever stop, in order to fix her from what had just happened.

As Alex and the others kept on running...he heard the sound of a screeching...metal against metal flashing against each other. Alex has no idea where it is coming from, but he assumes that it is coming from the door that they are about to enter to. When they got close, Alex used his Musclemass to punch the door, sending the door flying to the wall in front of it.

As Alex and the others kept on running, Alex than noticed something...and shouts out.

"WOAH!!! WATCH OUT!!! AAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Alex screamed in pain, as he pushed the other 3 out of the way. The reason for the pain...is because he got stabbed by multiple sharp objects from behind. There is only one SCP capable of manipulating sharp tools.  Alex than carefully turns around, and it was as he suspected the SCP to be.

SCP-162 was present in the same room that the Newborns were in, waiting for someone to get close to it

SCP-162 was present in the same room that the Newborns were in, waiting for someone to get close to it. And when Alex was inside of the range zone, it extended the wires made of sharp objects to hit Alex, and ensnared him in its grasp. Needless to say, Alex wasn't ready for that.

Alex got caught in the Ball of Sharp, as his legs, arms, chest, and head have been ensnared and pierced by the many sharp objects that have attacked his body.

"AAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!"

James and the others turned to see what is wrong, only to see Alex being struck in the sharp objects by the ball of sharp. He has barbed wires on the pelvis, scissors on the hands, a syringe through the eye, machetes through the ankles, a spear through a lung, and a saw through the stomach. There are even hooks piercing his arms, preventing him from going anymore further, as the hooks would tighten and rip off his arm, should he ever try to move further.

 There are even hooks piercing his arms, preventing him from going anymore further, as the hooks would tighten and rip off his arm, should he ever try to move further