Time Schooner/SCP-276

I was able to see my home...and saw that reality is shifting immensely. My world, my town, is returning itself back to normal. The cracks on the ground and sky where the opening once used to be is beginning to seal itself, after the tree is finally gone. Buildings are being fixed, cars are repairing itself, and people are suddenly returning to life. Everyone and everything is back to normal, because the people around me are now walking around the place as if nothing happened...with the exception of the power still on the ground, which people began noticing. But other than that, they have no recollection of what has happened, except for me.

But that didn't matter...I ran back to my house, which took me almost a full hour, and making me extremely tired from the running, and opened the door (which I didn't have time to lock.) and went to my room. As I looked, my phone shook a bit, as a text was said in the Message App, written by the Overvoid Lurk.

'You know wha to do now...right?'

I nodded, and texted out:

'I do...I'm now ready. After that, though...I'll take a break, since this was very tiring to my mind.'

The Overvoid than texted one last time.

'Good. Besides...I need to take care of the Moniter-Mind.'

Than, the text stopped, with a sudden lock next to the Overvoid Lurk title. Guess that means that he is out of the picture. And speaking of which...it is time to make the story, and besides...having Wanda Maximoff and Firestorm in the story...it should make things very interesting soon.

"Alright than. Time to get to work on the story."

I put my hand on the + Add a Part button on the Wattpad, and spoke out.

"Now where to start..."

It has been a day since the event involving the Anti-Author and the SCP-5500-Ω instance. They are now back at the base of the Serpent's Hand, and now have a couple new friends: Wanda Maximoff, who is given the title of 'Scarlet Witch' and Firestorm, who are actually 2 people fused together, Jason Rusch and Martin Stein.

Now the Serpent's Hand has grown in their power, and are prepared to take on the SCP Foundation, just in case they ever come to the Serpent's Hand to attack

Jason is shown to be the same age as Jaime, although he is a bit more foulmouthed and brash than Jaime. Stein is a skilled physics scientist, which helped the Serpent's Hand a lot, even at the beginning of their time at the Serpent's Hand.

Alex, Toxin, James, and Scorn are inside of the cold storage room, trying to make a cure for the 610 infection.

Jaime and Jason are speaking to each other about...something, with Cyborg being included in the conversation.