Contagious Crystal

Inside the base of New York Zero's Red Zone, Alex is seen with his letter in his hand. He had been able to visit his mother for a little bit, and even brought Kaede with him. Thankfully, Kaede saw just how kind Alex's mother is, and even Alex's mother adores her. This was something that made Kaede smile every time.

But Alex...when he came back to his base, he was no longer smiling. In fact, he felt exhausted of what he has to go through. What happened in the past. The fact that he had to deal with so many things. He had to separate from his friends, he had to be betrayed by the people he cared about, he even had to forget that he was once a human, and had to become a monster to the Foundation.

He than looks down, as he sees the sample of other diseases that he took from some of the other SCPs.

"A couple of years, maybe a few. Yet, I am still hurt by what is happening, and what has happened to me and all of us. So many loved one we've been betrayed to, so many people we seperated from, and yet, we are able to make more friends more efficient than last time. And yet, we had no choice but to separate from them, all so we could protect them from the foundation. I just...just wish things were back to the way it was in the past."

He than continued to look down, but now has a determined expression on his face.

"These last years, I spent all my time trying to find some other diseases that could help me in this. Diseases we could combine to help make a perfect cure to any big SCP inflection. But we are missing 2 more things: SCP-610, and the cure, SCP-500. We need to get the last 2 SCPs, if we want to bring everything back to normal. I had ran away from the foundation for far to long. Here, it is time to make another run, and this one will be the last fleeing I'll do."

He than clenched his fist on the vials, as he spoke out.

"Once the last run is complete...I will stop running. Once I stop, than it will mean one thing, it is time for me to take the assault, and start to fight back, for real in what I'll do to the SCP-Foundation. No more fleeing, no more cowardice, no more talking or reasoning with the Foundation. All that would be, is killing."

Alex than stood up, as he looked at the photo, of his family once again. Than, he looked at another photo, and this one's different. It was of when he was at the SCP Foundation, back all those years ago. He looked down, as he than decided, it is time to keep moving.

He puts the pictures in his pocket, which is than absorbed in the biomass. He than walked up to the control room, and meet up with Cyborg and Rex, who have checked something that they must have found that could help them cure the SCP-610 infection.

"Victor, Rex. Did you find something?"

Victor turned and nodded, as he spoke out.

"We found that there is a container of SCP-500 inside one of the SCP sites. But it won't be easy to deal with."

Alex raised an eyebrow, as he spoke.

"What do you mean by that?"

Rex turned and speaks.

"Apparently, there was a containment breach involving SCP-409, the Contagious Crystal. And we all know how dangerous that this thing is."

Alex facepalmed, as he spoke out.

"Great. We have SCP-409, which is almost just as contagious as SCP-610. And it could spread throughout the facility, and onto a part of land."