1. The Past meets The Future

Start from the beginning

Slowly nodding her head, Olivia realizes it all makes sense, why all those things would happen to her, why no family thought she was worth the trouble of keeping her. "What's this school called," she asks. "Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, now for students like you we have scholarships set in place to fund your education, here is your acceptance letter."

Looking at the letter only made it feel more real to her, that she was in fact a witch after all. "Where am I suppose to find these funny books on this supplies list, I've never heard of such names?" "You can only find those supplies in Diagon Alley, I would be happy to accompany you to help, we can go right now assuming you are accepting a position at my school," Dumbledore says.

"Absolutely I'm accepting," she says. And with that she finally began to understand who she is and why she never felt normal.

✶ ✶ ✶

Standing in Kings Cross Station looking at her letter, Olivia was struggling to find her platform. Looking left and right at all the signs which seemed like the hundredth time of doing so, she began to feel very lost. "Boys, this way the train is going to leave soon, Hogwarts isn't going to wait on you all just because George made us late by forgetting his wand at the Burrow." Olivia looked around to find the voice that had mentioned her secret school, her eyes settled on a shorter plump redheaded woman and her children.

Trying to swallow down her nerves, Olivia walked up to the woman with her cart. "Ma'am I overheard you say Hogwarts, that's my new school. I was wondering if you knew where I can find the platform.""Your first year dear? Not to worry we will help you get to the platform, its the twins first year too," says the woman as she gestures to two identical ginger boys and they smile at Olivia. "I am Molly Weasley, that's Fred and George, the other two boys are Percy and Charlie they're older. This is Ronald and Ginny they still have a couple of years before they get to school."

"Now Percy, how about you go first and show, Oh I'm sorry I didn't get your name dear," Mrs.Weasley says. "I'm Olivia, Olivia Evans," she says smiling at the kind woman. "Very nice to meet you dearie, now now Percy go on." The younger of the two older boys steps forward and takes off running at the wall between the 9th and 10th platform. Olivia's mouth opens to let out a scream, waiting for the boy to hit the wall, but he doesn't hit it, instead he vanishes through the wall. She couldn't believe her eyes, looking up at the woman confused, "Best to do it in a bit of a run dear, you go next we will be right behind you," Mrs. Weasley says.

Olivia step up with her cart, thinking to herself this is absolutely mental, she quickens her pace heading for the wall, bracing herself to knock herself onto her bum, but it never comes. She steps through onto the platform and looks up at a bright red train reading Hogwarts Express on the front of it. The twins come through the wall behind her and began walking to the train, followed by the rest of the Weasley family, when one of them stop and turn back to Olivia, Fred maybe she thought she couldn't tell them apart at all, "Oi, Olivia you coming?" Olivia smiles politely and pushes her cart towards the others.

"Now boys, please don't cause any trouble, if I so much as get a letter about the twin of you and your nonsense, you'll both be sent back home to the Burrow, do I make myself clear?"asks Mrs.Weasley to the twins. "Yes, Mum." they both groan. Kissing all her children goodbye as they load the train, Olivia says, "thank you Mrs.Weasley for helping me, I wasn't too sure how to get here on my own." The older woman hugs the girl, "No need for thanking me dear, have a good first year, you better be getting on the train now."

With that Olivia loaded her things into the train walking down the corridor to find a compartment, settling for the one that she found the twins and another boy in. Opening up the door, "do you mind if I join you three?" "Come on in, I'm George of course and this is Fred, you can clearly tell us apart because I am the better looking one," he says proudly. The other boy stands up and holds out his hand to shake, "I'm Lee Jordan, it's my first year." "Nice to meet you, I'm Olivia Evans," she says shaking his hand then taking a seat beside him and facing the twins.