65. Red Lace

10 Death Eaters escaped from Azkaban the second day of term. It was on the front page of the Daily Prophet, with a quote from Fudge saying that Sirius was behind the breakout.

Olivia couldn't believe how ridiculous the minister was being, at how far he would let his ego take him from admitting the truth about the return of the Dark Lord

With some of the evilest death eaters on the run, she couldn't help but fear for Charlie being in Romania, so far away from everyone. She made sure to write to him to say to be extra careful than usual. Olivia also wrote a letter to Mrs.Weasley, telling the woman that she is in Olivia's thoughts.

One of the prisoners to escape was Antonin Dolohov, who killed Gideon and Fabian Prewett, Mrs.Weasleys twin brothers.

Olivia knew that the witch was probably sicken with fear. For her family to be fighting the same fight that took the lives of her brothers away, knowing that it could be her children or husband this time. Olivia would want to hear kind words if she was in Mrs.Weasleys shoes.

Along with the news of the prison breakout, another educational decree was posted stating that the teachers were not allowed to give the students any information unless it was related to their subjects.

That afternoon, on her way to the photo studio, she passed Lee Jordan holding on to his cut up hand leaving from Umbridges office.

She stepped into his path, "Let me have a look." Said Olivia holding out her hand to him.

Lee showed her his wound, "Does it ever stop burning?" He asked, "The twins told me about what happened to you and Harry before I came to detention tonight, trying to warn me to just do my time and not to say anything that could make it longer."

Olivia examined his hand, it was swallow compared to hers, "I don't think it will scar like mine and Harry's, since you only had to do it tonight," she said, letting go of his hand and dig through her bag and pulled out a jar. "Here, put this on it until it's healed up. It's murtlap essence, it should take care of it. And it will stop the burning."

Lee took the jar from her, opened it up and smeared some on to the back of his hand. "Thanks Ollie, it already feels better."

"No problem, just be careful from now on, she's not worth it to go through that kind of pain for." She said, patting him on the back. "Hey, if you see the guys tell them to come find me, would you?"

"Sure I'm heading to the common room now." Said Lee, "See you around." He waved and walked off.

Olivia made her way to the her private photo lab that she only had a key for. She shut the door behind her and locked it. Photos wasn't the only thing she was developing inside the room.

In the corner on a desk she had a cauldron boiling, and another next to it. She opened up her potion book and got to work on the cauldrons.

A little bit later she heard a knock on the door and opened it to let the twins in. "What you got cookin' good lookin'?" Asked Fred walking over to look into the cauldrons.