89. Trunk of Photos

Hi guys! Thanks for the patience! I'm a full time teacher and school is finally coming to an end with only a few more weeks left. So I will be posting more when that happens. I have chapters written but not edited or finished entirely so bare with me. I'm so thankful for the support I've been given.

Thank you all!
-author
________________________________

Sitting around in the living room at the Burrow, joined by Remus, Sirius, and Reid, along with all the Weasleys, Hermione, Harry and Fleur. Celebrating Harry's birthday, Olivia found herself standing off in the back of the room listening to the conversations take place.

She watched as Charlie chatted with Bill and Mrs.Weasley refilled everyone's glasses. She seen how Ginny smiled and laughed at George's joke he whispered to her. Olivia wanted to memorize every detail of Harry sitting between her uncles, her cousin looking more like a man with every passing day.

She even noticed how Reid chimed in on the conversation that Harry was having with Remus and Sirius and how Harry gave Reid his full attention with talking.

Olivia worried about him fitting in, worried that he would try to stay out of the growing crowd of people she called her family. She hoped he would find comfort in them as she did when Olivia, herself, didn't have a family of her own too.

She lifted her camera to her eye and snapped a few shots. It felt strange for a moment to be in a room where she can capture time in place again. With the Order and missions and everything else in this world falling apart, she often left her camera at home and that absent of the hanging weight around her neck where her camera would dangle grew each day.

Charlie reeled in the nerves that was taking it's toll on him. He watched Olivia across the packed room doing what she loved, taking pictures of all the people she cared for. He loved that about her, that need to capture all the moments that warmed her heart.

Charlie took the opportunity of everyone's occupied attention and slid out of his seat walking to where the ginger stood. He dropped his voice to a hushed tone, "Why don't you set that down and take a walk with me?" He asked sweetly.

"Just one more-" she said angling the shot, "There! Okay let's go." She said putting the camera on a near by end table, looping her arm through Charlie's, letting him guide her out the room and through the front door.

The sun was setting over the hills, as they neared the honeysuckle bushes. Charlie let a comfortable silence blanket them as they strolled through the grass. He could feel the tiny box in his box getting heavier with each step.

"I miss all of us being together like this. That's one thing that made staying at Grimmauld place so great, all the Order members stopping by and having dinner. All under one roof." She said letting her arm out of his, striding in front of him, picking a few blossoms off the bushes while pulling the petals.

Charlie let her go a few from him, taking a deep breath with every petal that floated to the ground that she tossed.

"That's what I want. When all this is over and years down the road, I want us to have everyone over all the time, fill the rooms of our home and welcome people through our door whenever they like." She continued taking his silence as him listening.

Charlie reached into his pocket, kneeling on one knee, as Olivia kept her back towards him as she walked through the blooming brush.

•••••

Back in the Burrow, Harry kept glancing towards the kitchen where he had watched Charlie and Olivia walk out. Remus and Sirius was talking about something to do a motorcycle. Trading seats with Remus sitting next to Reid now, He had tuned them out the second he noticed the couple leave.