5. Captured Moments

Olivia welcomed the familiar comfort of the barrels. She collapsed on the couch that Cedric and Jo we're sharing. Falling on her friends and groaned, "I don't think I could eat another bite ever again." She told them. Her friends made room and embraced the girl.

"Not even if it was chocolate?" Jo asked, who laid her head on top of the girl's that rested it on her shoulder.

"I take it back then, I would allow myself to explode for chocolate even if it meant I would bust open." Olivia said through a sigh.

"I agree with Ollie, death by chocolate could only be a honorable death." Cedric cooed, resting his head in the back of the couch that he had his arms laying on.

She caught up with her friends, they decided to head to bed. The girls told Cedric goodnight and went to their dormitory that they shared.

"Goodnight Ollie." Jo said from her bed next to Olivias.

"Goodnight Jo." She yawned, letting her heavy eyes fall and sleep take over.

Through out the months of school, she pranked with the twins, worked hard in her classes, and told Dumbledore a joke whenever she would see him around.

She went to quidditch matches with her friends, she cheered on Charlie with his brothers. When Hufflepuff played though, Olivia held back nothing. She'd trash talk the twins the whole week leading up the game. The small puff showed endless pride for her house. Something Fred and George made fun of her for, when at a match Hufflepuff vs Ravenclaw. Olivia leaned so far over the edge of the stands, that she almost fell off, to yell at Madam Hooch for a Penalty call that the puff swears to this day was wrong and costed them the game. If it wasn't for Cedric and Jo who caught the girl by her camera strap that you hardly see not around her neck. Olivia would have fell right into the pitch probably still screaming at the referee.

Christmas came and went, she spent it at school with Mr.Snape. Term resumed and flew by. Over the months Olivia took hundreds of pictures, that she learned how to develop in the schools art studio by Professor Smith. Professor Smith, was a muggleborn witch, that teaches muggle art forms with magical alternatives. She showed Olivia how to develop her film the muggle way, and then showed her by including a special potion in the chemicals they will make her photos move.

On weekends that's where she normally was. Working in the dark room, printing photos. The twins would join her to use the privacy to plan pranks, since Olivia was usually the only one using the studio.

She made plenty of copies of the photos, and often gave them to the people that was in them. She even framed a photo of her and Snape. Snape stood a foot away from her with a stone face and Olivia smiled widely, like her normal self. He didn't display the picture on his desk like she thought he would, when she gave it to him for Christmas.

The term ended and she returned to Cokeworth, for the summer holiday where she spent it like the summer before. She worked at Hogwarts for the first half and then was allowed to stay with the Weasleys the second half.

August 1, 1991, Severus Snape stood in the headmasters office waiting, thinking about the yesterday evening when the red headed girl left for the Burrow. Turning his attention to the door opening, he seen the old wizard come in.

"There you are Severus, I assumed you'd be here after my meeting with Hagrid." Dumbledore said as a way of greeting before taking his seat behind the large desk.

Clearly not going to tell him without a respond Snape said, "well? Did he get the lock of hair from the boy?"

"He did. We can always trust Hagrid to follow through. Now here it is, I am correct to think that you already have the lock of our dear Olivia." He told Snape, while handing him a vial that contained a few black hairs.