80. The Return

Authors Note:
I'm sorry for not updating soon enough! I just received a new job teaching art and it's been a hectic time! I hope to update weekly at least, with the goal of more than once if I'm lucky. I have a lot planned for this story and I hope you can be patient with me as I try to finish it. I appreciate all the love and support so far. Also, sorry for the lack of pictures and gifs on this chapter I wanted to get it out to you all!

Song: When a Man loves a Woman by Percy Sledge

Cannon:
Fred and George are typical guys when it comes to decorating. Not really a throw pillow kind of apartment for them. But when Ollie was away with Charlie, they both decided that her room needed to be decorated and ready for her. They both wanted a place that was meant for her. A room that will always be Ollies. So they both framed every picture that she had given them and hung them on the walls. (And the rest of the apartment since there was too many.) They hung up paintings that had found and put in furniture that they thought she'd like. Fred and George even went as far to ask their mum to make a quilt for the bedding. And they wanted it to have designs of flowers of every kind stitched in. The last thing that the twins placed in the room was the large work desk, that Snape actually let them have from her room at Coke Worth, so that she could have space to make art in the apartment.
___________________________________

Olivia and Charlie spent the weeks using every second of time they would get together. Olivia would go with Charlie to see Aries but opted out of the other dragons for the sake of not getting seen by anyone.

They spent time cooking together and laughing nonstop. Charlie would take her to breath taking sceneries that she would capture with her camera and sketched in her drawing pad.

While Charlie was out working, she often took to her canvas and paints to pass the time. Some days he would leave her with Aries, and she would paint the great beast in all the hues and tones that her could brush mixed.

But Olivia could feel it, deep in her bones, soon she would have to return to London. Soon, the hours of snuggled by the fire and soft kisses that Charlie left on her skin would tick away. Soon, she would have to put on the face of her new identity, and hide within the shadows.

So she enjoyed her time with Charlie. As she laid in the rays of the setting sun that casted through the cabin windows onto the rugged floor, Olivia swore she could still feel Charlie's callused hands skirting down her back from where they had gone skinny dipping in a hot spring on one of the mountains.

Charlie sat on the couch, papers scattered on the coffee table. He had a quill between his teeth as he leafed through scrolls of his research.

Olivia was humming to the radio, arms behind her head with one leg crossed over her knee, dangling her bopping foot in the air to the tune.

Suddenly, a head was in the fireplace.

"Ollie!" Said Mr. Weasley with a warm smile.

"Mr. Weasley! It's good to see you!" She said kneeling in front of the fire.

Charlie looked up, and waved to his father then turned back to his work before him.

"There's my boy, Charlie, nice to see you both." Said Mr. Weasley, he looked to his son then back to her. His warm smile softened into a sad one.

Olivia didn't like that look. "This isn't a check up call is it?" She asked, Mr.Weasley shook his head no.

Charlie took notice of the conversation and put down his work and came over to knee next to Olivia. He wrapped an arm around her waist.