66. Yellow Paint

Charlie was back in Romania. He put down his bag by the door in the inside of his small wood cabin, that was nestled in the woods. Neighboring his cabin was the residents of the other trainers, each had one near the dragon inhibits.

The room was open. The kitchen and living room took up one side of the room, with his bedroom area in another corner. The fourth corner was the bathroom, the only other room in the cabin.

The apparition landmark points that he used to travel back and forth was starting to become a familiar trip to him

The apparition landmark points that he used to travel back and forth was starting to become a familiar trip to him. It use to take him a few hours to travel but each time he made the trip he was able to cut off some of the time.

Still he didn't arrive back to Romania until the sun was starting to rise. He was always so tired and dizzy feeling when he apparated instead of using his broom. The trip was always longer by broom, but at least he was in the sky and could feel the wind on his face.

Charlie made his way to the couch and collapsed down putting his head in his palms and elbows on his knees. He still had to work in a few hours and hadn't sleep any.

A tapping on the window drew his attention. A barn owl rested on the windowsill waiting. He got up and opened up the window and the owl flew in dropping a letter on the floor as he made his way to the bowl of feed Charlie kept on the coffee table.

He picked up the envelope, recognizing the Lily flower wax seal that belonged to Olivia. The corner of his mouth quirked up at the sight of it. He opened up the envelope and pulled out the letter, the pictures fell to the floor.

He usually got photos from Olivia often, wanting him to see all the memories she was making her final year at Hogwarts.

But reading her short letter he was confused by what she meant.

My Charlie,

I hope this makes the trip here worth it. Or at least can hold you over until our next date you promised me. I miss you already.

Your Ollie XOXO

Charlie picked up the faces down photos and flipped them around. His eyes immediately locked on to all the curves and red lace within the photos.

It was Olivia. His Olivia. His beautiful girl, was the one in the little red lacy things.

Charlie's eyes ate up every dip and peak of her delicate freckled body. Every tint and hue that the light reflected off her porcelain skin.

He longed to grip his fingers into the scarlet curls that graced the frame of the photos. How he wanted to nibble on her plump lips, the only section of her face that was left in the frames.

Seeing those lips brought back the memory of them on his cock, making the stiff hardness in his pants twitch. Knowing that later he would have to release that pressure that was already building up.