61. Her Letters and Feathers

Olivia told Charlie she was gonna go rest, leaving him to spend time with his family. She went up to her room, but instead of resting she sat down at her desk.

Pulling out a stack of parchment and ink, she prepared to write. After visiting the hospital and meeting Nevilles parents, Olivia had been consumed by her thoughts.

She knew after witnessing Alice with her own eyes that she didn't want to leave her family behind without them knowing.

So in the event that Olivia is killed, or is driven to insanity, she wanted her family and friends to have something of her to hold on to.

She dipped her quill in ink and started on her long list of letters to write.
_________________________________
Dear Tonks,

I can't help but be grateful that I have gotten to know you. You have been an inspiration for me, you remind me to be carefree and to find joy in everything.

Don't give up on Uncle Moony, he's just stubborn.

Your fellow Puff,
Ollie

______________________________

Dear Kingsley,

I have included in this letter the recipe for my Treacle Tart. I'm sorry I am not here to make it for you anymore. But I hope that when you do make it or eat it, that it makes you smile that wide grin, and makes you think of me.

It has been an honor to know such a strong and wonderful man as yourself.

Thank you Kings,
Ollie

______________________________

Moody,

I hate that you have to read this letter, but I hope that by the time that you do that you have caved in to letting me paint your leg. If not, you missed your chance!

I want you to know because of you, I have had laughter in my life, even if you are always so serious. You have given me joy by just being you.

I'm sorry that I'm gone and that I didn't keep 'constant vigilance' like you told me to.

Thank you for everything,
Ollie

_______________________________
Olivia paused on her writing to take a moment. She knew that this was going to be hard but she didn't expect it to be this hard. She pursed her trembling lips into a line and started on her next letter.
_________________________________

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Weasley,

Thank you for everything, thank you for making me your bonus Weasley. Thank you for accepting me.

Thank you Mr. Weasley for pushing Charlie to have the courage to make his move. He told me all about the talks you gave him to get him to man up about the way he felt for me. You are truly, the best wing man. Thank you for accepting a corky Muggle raised girl into your life and letting her become family.

Thank you Mrs.Weasley for nurturing me. For letting me be the twins, triplet. Thank you for writing to me my first year at school, just so I didn't feel left out when everyone got mail. I don't think I ever thanked you for that. Thank you for teaching me the ways of running a house and a kitchen. I'm sure my Dad's stomach thanks you too for that if he wasn't so stubborn.

Thank you for being the example of how parents should be, when I didn't have any of my own. Thank you for being the example that love is always enough.