83. Paints and Pranks

He was home. And she could breathe again. As they all said their goodbyes and left the burrow that night, they went back to the apartment. They stepped out of the fireplace and into the living room.

"My room is down the hall, the twins decorated it for me." Olivia said to Charlie.

"I could only imagine what they done to it." Charlie laughed.

"We done it very tasteful, thank you very much." Said Fred as if offended.

"Besides, we couldn't find a shop that could make wallpaper of our faces so we had to settle." Said George, plopping onto the emerald green couch.

Olivia grabbed his hand pulling him to the hall.

"Try not to keep us up all night, some of us work in the morning." Fred called out behind them.

Olivia's cheeks blushed, Charlie flipped off his brothers, wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"At least I can get laid, Freddie!" Olivia shouted back. Charlie instantly choked on his laughing.

Olivia closed the door behind them once they were in her room

Olivia closed the door behind them once they were in her room. She flopped down on the bed. Charlie walked over and kicked off his boots and joined her.

She turned onto her side, propping her head up smiling. Charlie ran a fingertip over her scar. "What happened?" He asked with concern.

She batted his hand away

She batted his hand away. "Nothing. Greyback just scratched me when I was on a mission." She said raising up her shirt to show him the matching scars on her left side.

Charlie ran his hand over her ribs. "Doesn't look like nothing. Looks like he got you good." He said. Olivia grabbed his hand.

"I'm alive, and I'm fine. That's all that matters." She said, he nodded his head.

He pulled her into his chest. The smell of honeysuckles filled his nose. He nuzzled his nose into her curls.

Olivia gripped his shirt, laying her ear to his chest. The sound of his heart beating echoed in her ear. "It feels good to be home." She said softly, closing her eyes. She let the sound of his heartbeat sing her to sleep.