♡5♡

Sam

I sigh closing my locker "Sam!" I look over to see Devyn running up to me "yeah?" I say starting to walk "are you going to Colby's house?" I sigh "I don't want to" "oh c'mon, everyone else is gonna be there" I sigh again "I guess I'll go" "ok! I'll see you there!" she says and jogs over to Corey and I get into my car. I sigh deeply and start my car and drive to my house first. I get out of my car and head inside and up to my room getting extra clothes then getting back into my car and driving to Colby's house.
I pull into his driveway and park my car and get out. I walk inside closing the door "Sammy!!" Colby yells running down the stairs I giggle "hi Colbs" I say and he gets up to me and hugs me "you took long" he says "sorry" he hums and picks me up throwing me over his shoulder "put me down!" I yell he chuckles and walks upstairs "Colby! put me down!" I yell again "nope" he says and walks into his room "Colbyy" I whine and the others laugh I huff and drop my bag on the floor and Colby puts me on his bed I huff and kick off my shoes "Sam you wanna join?" Jake asks holding a controller out to me "no" he nods and puts it down and I pull out my phone. Colby puts his hands on my hips and pulls me in between his legs making me blush and he wraps his arms around me playing the game still and I tense blushing deeply. He puts the controller down and turns me around and he hugs me rubbing my back "relax Sammy, why are you so tense?" "I-i don't kn-know" he hums and slips his hand up my shirt scratching it gently "relax baby" he whispers in my ear and I freeze. I pull away from him looking at him "what?" he asks a smirk on his face I stay silent my heart beating fast "Sam?" he says taking me out of my thoughts "are you ok?" he asks "I-I-I-I-" I stutter out "y-y-yo-you-" I stutter again he chuckles "hey Sam?" Tara says "w-w-what?" I stutter my eyes stuck on Colby "Colby, what did you do to him!?" she asks and he chuckles "dude you broke him" Jake says poking my cheek "what happened?" Corey asks with a laugh "nothing" Colby says and we lock eyes making my heart flutter beating faster and I get stuck in a trance. He smiles making me feel safe in a way butterfly's erupting in my stomach falling for him even more "Sam?" Tara says waving her hand in my face making me jump "what did he do?" she asks I shake my head softly "n-nothing" I stutter and crawl out of his lap sitting next to him instead "mhmm, well answer your mom she needs to talk to you" Devyn says I nod and grab my phone seeing multiple texts from her and I text her back.

-

"guys dinner!" Colby's mom calls from downstairs and we all get up and go into the kitchen and eat. I finnish eating and I put my dishes in the sink "I'm gonna go upstairs" I tell the others then go up to Colby's room. I get in and I take off my pants leaving me in Colby's hoodie and I get in his bed under the covers and I go on my phone. The door opens and I look over and it's Colby and he takes off his shirt I blush looking back at my phone. There's a dip besides me and I look over and it's Colby and he wraps his arms around me I smile blushing a little and I put my phone down "what do you wanna watch?" he asks turning on netflix "I don't care" I say he hums and turns on some show and I lay my head on his chest cuddling into him and he wraps his arms around me rubbing my back. I yawn and cuddle closer to him "go to sleep" I hum and put my leg over him closing my eyes. I hear squeals waking me up and I whine "shut up" Colby says pulling me closer "oh sorry" Devyn says and there's shuffling and I just go back to sleep hearing some of the conversation "you sure.. like him... I don't... stop.. gonna hurt him.. too attached... he'll be fine... no.. teasing.. heart broken... I don't wanna stop... why.. you.. don't you... no.. a little.. maybe... what... confused" I feel him tighten his grip around me and I nuzzle my head in his chest falling asleep fully.

-

I wake up the next morning and I hear my name so I keep my eyes closed to see what they're talking about "don't tease Sam today" Tara says "I told you last night that I-" he stops when I sit up "oh good morning Sammy" he says "morning" I mumble upset "you ok?" Jake asks and I hum "ok, well get ready for school" he says I nod and they leave "Tara wait" I say and she turns around confused "why?" I sigh looking in my lap and she closes the door and sits infront of me "what's wrong?" she asks "Colby knows doesn't he?" I say looking up at her and she sighs "I don't-" "no tell me" she sighs and nods "yes, he does he over heard you and Jake talking" "oh" I mumble "and he doesn't like me back so he's teasing me" I mumble sadly she sighs and pulls me into a hug "we're trying to get him to stop, but he doesn't want too" I nod and pull away from the hug "get dressed, ok?" I nod and we stand up and she leaves the room. I grab my bag and take out my clothes and change. I grab my phone and head downstairs, I get to the kitchen where the others are and Colby looks me up and down and smirks seeing I'm in a skirt "alright, let's go" Jake says grabbing his keys and they all go to the door "I'll drive you Sammy" Colby says grabbing my hand "I can drive myself" I say grabbing my keys but he takes them from me "I'll drive you" he says again pulling me to his car "but I-" "I'm driving you" he says stern sending shivers down my spine "o-ok" I stutter getting into the passenger. He gets in and starts the car and pulls out of the drive way and I turn on some music. He puts his hand on my inner thigh gripping it a little and I blush looking out the window. He rubs my thigh with his thumb "you look cute" "mhmm" I hum knowing he's just saying that to tease me "I'm serious, you look hot" he says gripping my thigh more and I blush deeply
today's gonna be a long day.