♡29♡

Colby

There's a knock at my door waking me up and I carefully crawl out of bed making sure not to wake up Sam and I stumble to the door rubbing my eyes tiredly "what?" I say when I open my door and my mom laughs "are you just waking up?" she asks and I hum she sighs shaking her head "well pack your bags before we're late to the airport" I furrow my brows "what? why?" I ask very confused "didn't I tell you? your aunt, Stacy is getting married so we're going out to Florida" she informs my mouth forms into an 'o' shape "be ready in an hour" she says before walking away I sigh and close my door and go to my closet. I grab my suitcase and pick out some clothes "brother what are you doing?" I look over to see Jake standing in the door way of my closet "packing" I say as I place a shirt in "no shit" he says and I chuckle "I'm going to Florida for my aunt's wedding" I say as I grab a pair of pants "today?" I hum "what the fuck, why didn't you tell any of us?" he asks "my mom forgot to tell me and just told me, I'm leaving in an hour" I say as I throw on a hoodie "what about Sam?" he asks and I furrow my brows "what about him?" I ask as I continue to pack "you can't just leave him" "who said I was?" I ask as I zip up my suitcase and he furrows his brows "I'm taking him with me dumbass" I say with a light chuckle "oh.. right" I shake my head and pick up my suitcase leaving my closet "what's happening?" I hear Devyn asks and I look over seeing both her and Corey awake "I'm going to Florida in an hour for my aunt's wedding" I say "Stacy?" Tara asks also awake Sam the only one sleeping still "yeah" she hums going back on her phone "how long will you be gone?" Corey asks "dunno" he nods and I sit back on my bed rubbing my fingers through Sam's hair "I have to go, my mom needs me" Tara says standing up and putting on her shoes "I guess I'm leaving too then" Jake says putting on his shoes too "okay, bye guys" I say "we have to go too, since they're our ride" Devyn says I hum and they put on their shoes "bye Colby, see you soon" I hum "bye guys" they all leave and I look down at Sam. I move his hair out of his face and lean down pressing a kiss to his forehead. I get up and go downstairs and into the living room "ready?" my mom asks "yeah.. but can Sam come with?" I ask and she sighs "please?" I beg and she shakes her head "okay..." I mumble going back up to my room. I lay down next to Sam and pull him close "I'm sorry" I mumble "why?" I jump and look at him and he's awake "hey baby" I smile pecking his lips and he smiles and rubs his eyes tiredly "why are you sorry?" he asks "no reason... get your shoes on so we can go to your house and pack your bag" I say and he furrows his brows and sits up after me "why?" "we're going to Florida for my aunt's wedding" he nods "oh okay" he says and gets up putting on his shoes. I put on my shoes and grab my suitcase "c'mon" he nods and we go downstairs. I put my suitcase by the door and grab my keys leaving the house.

We get to his house and head inside. We go up to his room and he goes to his closet and grabs his suitcase "Colbs?" he says "yes?" I ask wrapping my arms around his waist from behind "when are we leaving?" "less than an hour" he nods "what if my parents don't allow me to go?" I kiss his cheek "my parents will be there too, I'm sure they'll let you when we tell them that" he nods with a small smile I unwrap my arms from him and help him pack. I zip up his suitcase and look up at him "damn baby" I say slapping his butt as he's only in panties since he's changing "Colbsss" he whines I chuckle and stand up wrapping my arms around his waist "your so beautiful baby" I say against his lips he blushes wrapping his arms around my neck I smile and press my lips against his and he smiles melting into it. I squeeze his butt making him gasp I chuckle pulling away from the kiss putting my head against his looking into his eyes lovingly "I love you baby" he smiles "I love you too Colbs" he says pecking my lips I smile patting his butt gently "get dressed" I say pulling away he giggles and turns to his clothes "I'll be back" I say grabbing his suitcase "okay" I hum and open his closet door "wait!" he exclaims I furrow my brows and turn around "wha-" he steals a kiss from me I chuckle shaking my head and I grab his chin kissing him softly. I pull away and he has a smile plastered on his face "get dressed baby" he nods and I leave his room going out to my car. I put his suitcase in the backseat and go back inside "Colbs!" Sam squeaks jumping into my arms when I shut the front door I chuckle holding him up with my hands on his butt and he giggles pecking my lips "are you sure you want to wear this?" I ask since he has a skirt on he pouts and unwraps his legs from me "why? do you not like it?" he asks looking down at it "no that's not what I meant baby, I love it you look wonderful, ok? I asked cause we're gonna be on a plane for hours and I want you to be comfortable" he nods "I'll ask one more time, do you want to wear that?" he giggles "yes" "alright, don't complain about being uncomfortable then" he giggles "I won't" I hum kissing his forehead "let's go talk to your parents" he nods and we go to their room. He knocks and his mom tells us to come in so we do "hey..." Sam trails off and they eye us suspiciously "what's up?" his mom asks "well.." he trails off again "what is it?" his dad asks "can Sam come with me to Florida?" I ask wasting no time for an answer his mom says "absolutely not" "please?" Sam begs "no" "dad?" he asks and he gives Sam a sympethtic look "you heard your mother Sam" he says obviously not wanting to upset her with going against her decision "please? my parents are going to be with us, it's for my aunt's wedding" I say and they share a look with each other "no" they say at the same time "why!?" Sam asks getting frustrated and I squeeze his hand to calm him down "I don't trust you guys to be in a hotel room alone" she says "but-" "you heard m-" "we won't be alone in a hotel room" I say "what?" she asks "my parents don't like me being alone in my own room, so they got one room with two beds so they'll be in the same room with us" I lie quickly "alright you can go" his dad says earning a shocked expression from his mom soon glaring at him "have fun" he says sending a smile "yay!! thank you!" Sam squeals jumping up and down "thank you, we'll be back soon" I say leading Sam out of their room closing it behind me "yayy!!!" Sam squeals again hugging me tight I chuckle hugging him back "let's go back to my house" he nods and I grab his hand and we walk out of his house.

We get back to my house and I grab his suitcase out of the backseat and we go inside. I put the suitcase next to mine and head upstairs Sam following behind. I go in my room and grab my backpack and dump out my school things "what are you doing?" he asks confused I chuckle "grabbing more things" he nods and sits on the bed "Colby" I look over to see my mom "yeah?" "take him home we need to go" she says and Sam gives me a confused look and I let out a nervous chuckle looking back at my mom "he's coming with" I say and I see Sam give me a look from the corner of my eye "I told you he can't" "then I'm not going" I say "you have to" she says "not if Sams staying" she sighs frustratedly "I can st-" Sam starts "no" I cut him off "Colby he can't come" "why!?" she stares at me for a second "alright fine, be in the car in five minutes" she says before leaving "seriously Colbs?" Sam says "what?" I ask and he shakes his head "why didn't you tell me I wasn't going in the first place?" he asks "because I want you to come with me" "obviously" he mumbles I chuckle and peck his lips "stop complaining and get in the car" I say zipping up my backpack he giggles and we leave my room going out to the car. We get in the backseat and buckle in "ready?" my dad asks "yeah" I say grabbing Sam's hand as he's sat next to me. My dad pulls out of the driveway and starts to go to the airport "how long will we be there?" I ask "couple weeks" my mom answers I hum and connect my phone to the bluetooth and turn on some music. Sam lays his head on my shoulder "I love you" I say against his head kissing it after "love you too" he says and I lay my head on top of his squeezing his hand rubbing the back of it with my thumb "how long does it take to get to the airport?" Sam asks quietly "about an hour or two" I say he hums yawning "take a nap baby, I'll wake you up" I say squeezing his hand again "mkay" he mumbles already drifting off to sleep.
I unbuckle Sam's seat belt and pull him into my lap wrapping my arms around him protectively and he snuggles into me nuzzling his head in my neck I smile laying my head on his rubbing his back. My eyes fall closed but I open them quickly "go to sleep hun, we'll wake you up" my mom says looking at me through the rear view mirror I hum wrapping my arms around Sam tight letting my eyes fall closed keeping them closed this time drifting off to a deep sleep.