♡17♡

This chapter is all smut so don't read if you don't like reading smut.
----

Sam

Colby walks into my room kicking it closed pushing me up against it and we continue to make out. I tangle my fingers in his hair pulling it he groans a little and trails down my neck kissing, licking, biting, and sucking it. I let out a moan when he finds my sweet spot and he smirks against my skin leaving a hickey "c-colbs" I moan and he trails back up to my lips. He takes me off the door and stumbles over to the bed and we collapse on it still making out. I slip my hands up his shirt trailing my hands up his body. He pulls off my shirt our lips disconnecting for a second before he trails down my body "I-i need you" I whine bucking my hips when he gets to my skirt and he stops "p-please!" I say desperately "patient babyboy" I whine and he kisses my inner thigh making me moan "c-colbs please" I whine but he ignores me kissing my thigh as he slowly pulls off my socks "c-colby" I whine when he kisses up my thighs "please Colby!" I yell frustratedly and he slaps my thigh and hovers back over me "I told you to be patient baby, you'll have me soon" he says seductively I whine bucking my hips but he grabs my hips holding them down I whine throwing my head back trying to buck my hips "babyboy.." he trails off seductively and I let out a throaty moan he chuckles and goes back down to my legs and slowly pulls off my skirt. He presses a kiss to my member making me moan bucking my hips "your so beautiful baby" he whispers trailing his eyes down my body and back up I moan thrusting my hips up again he leans down and kisses me. I grip onto the hem of his shirt pulling on it "off" I say through the kiss he ignores me and grabs my hands pinning them above my head still kissing me he slowly grinds against me I moan throwing my head back and he attaches his lips against my neck I moan thrusting my hips up meeting his amd my eyes roll to the back of my head moans spilling out of my mouth. I grab onto the hem of his shirt again and pull it up he pulls away from me and takes off his shirt throwing it on the ground attaching our lips again. I flip us over so I'm on top and I grind my hips against him he groans putting his hands on my hips bucking his hips up "n-need you" I whimper unbuckling his belt still moving my hips against him "your so needy" he groans thrusting his hips up before flipping us over again and he takes off his pants leaving himself in his boxers hovering over me again but I flip us over making him let out a growl I ignore him and kiss his neck "fuck" he groans and slaps my butt gripping it I moan kissing down his body. I stop getting to his boxers he groans and slaps my butt again I giggle a little and kiss his clothed member. I slowly pull off his boxers his member springing free "fuck" he groans and I grab the base slowly pumping him and he groans bucking his hips. I swipe my thumb over the slit making his eyes roll to the back of his head and I bite my lip and kitten lick the tip "f-fuck" he groans. I put the tip in my mouth swirling my tongue around "fuck baby" he groans bucking his hips but I pull off of him "fuckk" he groans frustratedly I giggle kitten licking the tip again "stop being a fucking tease!" he growls huskily I bite my lip and kiss the tip before taking in the tip again slowly taking in more. I bob my head up and down licking his vein and swiping my tongue over his slit making him groan. He grabs a fist full of my hair and pushes me down all the way taking him all in and I gag tears forming in my eyes "s-so good" he groans thrusting his hips up I hum around him looking up at him through my lashes "f-fuck" he groans pushing me down more and I relax my throat as he thrusts his hips. "f-fuck I'm ab-about to cum, get off" he says and I slowly get off sucking as I do and he groans throwing his head back. I pull out with a pop and he pulls me up pushing me onto the bed.

"you shouldn't have teased me" he says as he slowly pulls off my thong and I bite my lip "you know what happens when you tease me?" he says huskily "w-what?" I ask "I tease you back" he says going in between my legs "wh- oh~" I moan when he swipes his tongue over my hole "you shouldn't have done that" he says flipping me over so I'm on my knees and he squeezes my butt keeping his hands there "oh f-fuck~" I moan when he licks my hole. I whine pushing my butt back and he slaps it hard gripping it after and I moan loud. He teases my hole by pushing his tongue in and out making me moan. He pushes his tongue in further along with a finger "f-fuck~" I moan pushing against him. He removes his tongue sticking another finger in and I moan wincing slightly he scissors them and I feel his tongue enter me again "oh fuck Colby" I moan pushing against him making his tongue go further in along with his fingers. He pulls out completely making me whine at the loss of feeling and he slaps my butt swiping his tongue across my hole "oh C-colby~ I-i need you" he flips me back over and he hovers over me "are you sure babyboy" he whispers against my lips "yes! p-please I need you s-so bad!" I say desperately he chuckles and pecks my lips lining up with my hole making me moan "st-stop" I whine when he teases my hole again. He pushes the tip in making me moan and he slowly pushes all the way in soon he bottoms out and let's me adjust "w-wait" I say when he tries to moves "it's ok baby" he says leaning down pecking my lips "it'll feel better I promise" he says cupping my cheek wiping my tears connecting our lips and I kiss him back. "m-move" I say pulling away from the kiss and he grabs my hips slowly pulling out and pushing back in.

I push against him moving my legs around his waist pushing him in further "use your words babyboy" he says huskily "f-faster" I say but he doesn't go faster "f-faster Colby p-please!" I beg and he slaps my butt going faster. He pulls out slowly and slams into me "HOLY FUCK! RIGHT THERE!" I scream in pleasure he groans "beg" he says slapping my butt going slow I whine pushing against him "please! g-go faster Colby and har-harder!" I beg and he pushes all the way adjusting himself "oh~" I moan when he hits my prostate he smirks and leans down moans spilling out of my mouth as he teases my prostate "what do you want babyboy?" he asks against my lips "c-c-colbs p-p-please" I say through moans "please what?" I whine pushing against him "pl-please fuck me-me so hard I-I can barely w-walk after oh fuck~ Colbs p-please g-go faster" I beg moaning when he pushes against my prostate he pecks my lips and slams into my prostate hard "DADDY~!" I moan pornagraphicly my eyes rolling to the back of my head "holy shit" he groans gripping my hips hard "f-fuck p-p-please mo-move" I whine pushing against him and he starts moving slowly "p-p-please Colby f-f-fuck m-me so-so h-ard" I beg "please daddy!" I beg and he groans and goes faster "f-faster!" he groans going faster "h-harder!" he goes harder and I let out a loud moan "harder daddy!!" he flips me over grabbing my hips pounding into me "this what you want fucking slut?" he asks grabbing my hair pulling my head back "y-y-yes f-fuck yes" I say and he pushes my head into the pillow going harder. I arch my back making him go deeper and he moves his hand from my head and slaps my butt hard "oh~" I moan and he grips my hips leaving bruises digging his nails into my skin "that's right take my dick like the slut you are" he says huskily slamming into my prostate making me moan pornagraphicly and he repeatedly slams into it and I moan with his thrusts the bed hitting the wall. He flips me over and leans down connecting our lips for a messy make out as he still thrusts into me. I pull away from the kiss not able to pay attention to it and he brings his hand up choking me and I throw my head back my eyes rolling to the back of my head "f-fuck y-your so hot b-babyboy" he says choking me harder and I bite my lip "I-i have t-to c-c-cum" I say through moans and he grips my member with his other hand "oh~" I moan "hold it" he says pumping me matching it with his thrusts "ohhh fuckk" I moan arching my back my eyes rolling to the back of my head again biting my lip "so beautiful" he says dragging my lip out "p-p-please l-l-let me-me cum" I say and he slams I to my prostate "cum babyboy" he says slamming into my prostate again and I let out a pornagraphic moan as I cum into his hand and he groans slamming into me cumming deep inside me and he rides out our highs.

He licks the cum off his hand then pulls out of me and falls besides me and we catch our breaths. He pulls the blankets over us and I snuggle into him and he wraps his arms around me "I love you baby" he says kissing my head running his fingers through my hair "I love you too" I mumble my eyes falling closed. He lifts my head up and I open my eyes looking at him and he kisses me passionately we pull away and I cuddle into him slowly falling asleep feeling his cum slowly spill out of me.