♡13♡

Sam

I wake up with strong arms wrapped around me I smile a little and turn around facing Colby and I smile scanning his face I let out a soft sigh kissing his cheek. I sit up and Colby groans making a face of discomfort and turns around sleeping still I giggle and go to my closet sliding open the doors looking for an outfit. I get undressed and grab my skinny jeans putting them on jumping to get them on I groan frustratedly when I can't get them on "damn baby, you got a fat ass" Colby says and I whine blushing "I can't get them on" I whine jumping again he chuckles and gets up "if you didn't have such a fat ass you could get them on" he says slapping my butt "Colby!" I squeal facing him he chuckles wrapping his arms around my waist "my butt isn't that big" I huff and he hums squeezing my butt and I gasp he smirks kissing me slapping my butt again I gasp pushing him away and he chuckles "c'mere I'll help you" he says wrapping his arms around my waist again getting my pants over my butt "there" he says pecking my lips "thank you" I say buttoning them he hums pressing a kiss to my forehead and goes to his bag to get dressed and I put on his hoodie and I sit on my bed on my phone waiting for him to finish "where's my- oh" he chuckles seeing I took his hoodie "sorry" I giggle he hums putting on his t shirt "it's ok" he says zipping up his bag slinging it over his shoulder "c'mon" I nod and get up putting on my shoes and grabbing my bag putting it on and we go downstairs. We get in the kitchen and I grab a pop tart sitting on the counter and Colby stands in between my legs "here" I say handing him one of the pop tarts he smiles taking it and I have the other one. I was scrolling through instagram when Colby lifts up my head "wha-" I get cut off by him smashing his lips against mine I smile in it wrapping my arms around his neck. I hear footsteps approaching and I push him away "ba-" "Sam are yo- why is he here?" my mom asks coming in "he slept over" I say and she gives me a disappointed look "sorry" I mumble "go to school we'll talk after" she says walking away I sigh deeply and get off the counter "I'm sorry baby" Colby says hugging me tight "it's ok Colbs" I say and he puts his head against mine "let's go to school" he says pecking my lips I nod and he grabs his keys and we leave the house getting into his car.
We get to school and get out of the car Colby coming around to my side and I furrow my brows "what are- ahh!" I squeal when he picks me up throwing me over his shoulder "Colbs put me down!" I whine hitting his back "nope" he says and starts walking I huff and go limp. He comes to a stop and he puts me down and pecks my lips "I'll see you in class baby" I nod pecking his lips he smiles and walks past me slapping my butt making me squeak "stop doing that!" I huff he chuckles and turns around facing me "and why would I do that?" he asks backing me up against my locker and I blush "cause I said so" I say he hums grabbing my waist pulling me close to him so we're chest to chest "nice try" he says squeezing my butt making me pout "Colbs.." he smiles pecking my lips "stop" I say taking his hands off my butt and putting them on my hips "why?" he asks slapping my butt making me gasp "why not baby?" he asks against my lips and I look into his eyes innocently looking down at his lips leaning in closing the small gap in between us he smiles in it kissing for a second then pulling away making me whine "we gotta get to class" he says and I pout "kiss?" I ask and he presses a kiss to my forehead "nooo" I whine and he chuckles pulling away from me grabbing my hand and I huff walking with him to class a pout playing on my lips. We get to class and he sits down in his seat and I sit in his lap "baby get off" I put my head against his "kiss" I huff he chuckles and pulls away pressing a kiss to my forehead again putting his head back against mine I whine and lean in to kiss him but he turns his head making me kiss his cheek "whyyy" I whine he chuckles and lifts my head and kisses me passionately. He pulls away and I smile "better?" he asks I hum wrapping my arms around his torso putting my head on his chest "you have to move baby" he says rubbing my back "no" I huff holding him tighter he sighs and unwraps my arms from him and picks me up placing me in the seat next to him and I pout "class is gonna start" he says and I get up and sit back on his lap "ba-" I cut him off by kissing him and he slowly kisses back wrapping his arms around my waist he licks my lip for entrance but I pull away and he pulls me closer connecting our lips again but I pull away "stop" he groans I giggle pecking his lips and getting off his sitting in my seat he groans and puts his hand on my thigh gripping it "ok class!" the teacher says and we listen to him.

-

It's now the end of the day and I grab my backpack and I go over to Colby's locker and I see a girl flirting with him. I walk up to him "hi Colbs" I say "h-" I cut him off by kissing him he smiles in it wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer squeezing my butt making me gasp and he slips his tongue in the girl scoffs and stomps away so I pull away from the kiss and he follows my lips "c'mon" I giggle and he opens his eyes groaning I giggle and peck his lips he rolls his eyes and grabs my hand "what's wrong?" I ask as we start walking "nothing" he grumbles and I hum suspiciously "I'm serious" he huffs "ok Colbs" he stops and glares at me "what?" I giggle he grabs my face smashing his lips on mine I giggle kissing him back holding into his wrists and he asks for entrance but I pull away "stop doing that" he groans and I furrow my brows "doing what?" he groans and starts walking dragging me along I giggle jogging a little to catch up to him "stop walking to fast" I say jogging up to him again "Colbs" I whine letting go of his hand but he keeps walking. He gets in his car and I huff sitting on the ground crossing my arms when he drives off.
A couple minutes later he pulls back in getting out of the car "baby c'mon" he chuckles picking me up "you left me" I whine when he puts me down he hums opening the car door "get in" he says patting my butt I huff getting in and he closes the door getting in himself. I cross my arms looking out the window with a pout "baby" he chuckles putting his hand on my thigh "I'm sorry baby" he says "you left me there" "you should've caught up" I glare at him "you were walking too fast" he hums glancing at me "you should've told me" "I did!" I exclaim "hm, sorry shouldn't have stopped kissing me" he says looking at me when he stops at a red light "I didn't wanna make out at school!" I huff he hums grabbing my hand holding it "later?" he asks and I furrow my brows "can we make out later?" he asks "no" he rolls his eyes looking back at the road continuing to drive when the light turns green. He squeezes my hand pulling into my driveway I take my hand away from his unbuckling "Colbs no" I say when he unbuckles himself and he looks at me confused "what do you mean?" he asks "your going home" I say and he groans "noo I wanna stay" "you can't" "why!?" he huffs "can I not stay at my boyfriends house?" he asks after and I giggle "you just wanna make out" "and? what's wrong with that?" I giggle "Colbs my mom needs to talk to me about you sleeping over last night and I'm probably gonna get grounded and if you come in too she's gonna get mad" he huffs buckling himself up again starting the car "bye" he mumbles I giggle "don't be sad Colbs" he hums looking over at me "I'll see you tomorrow then" he says grabbing my chin kissing me gently I smile "bye Colbs" he hums "bye baby" I peck his lips once more and get out of the car.

I go inside closing the door behind me and I go up to my room taking off my shoes and putting my backpack down. I go back downstairs and grab a water bottle then going to the living room. I sit on the couch facing my mom as she sits on the other end "what did you want to talk about?" I ask already knowing "you know how I feel about Colby" she says I sigh "why do you have a problem with the people I like?" I ask and she sighs "nothing... just that if your dating someone your gonna do.. things, and knowing your gonna do them it just reminds me that your getting older.. I just don't wanna loose you" she says and I sigh going over to her hugging her "your not gonna loose me mom" I say "but your growing up fast meaning your gonna move out" she says and I nod "I know mom, but I'll still visit plus I'm still gonna be here for a while still" she nods "I guess your right" I nod "so can you not be as strict as you are with Colby?" I ask and she nods "yeah I guess so" I smile "thank you" I say hugging her and she hugs me back. We pull away "go do your homework" I nod standing up "can Colby come over?" I ask and she laughs "your still grounded" I groan "whyy?" I whine "you know why, go to your room" I huff "how long am I grounded for?" I ask "a week" I sigh "alright" she nods and I leave the room going up to my room and I do my homework.