♡10♡

Sam

I wake up in Colby's bed alone and I furrow my brows sitting up "Colby?" I say and get out of bed and check the bathroom "Colby?" I say again when I don't see him and go to his closet and he's not there either I furrow my brows and go downstairs "Colby?" I call out getting no response so I go back up to his room and look out the window seeing that his car isn't in the driveway I sigh and sit on the bed going on my phone.
Soon I hear his car pull in the driveway and then faint muffled talking. Footsteps soon come up the stairs and I look up as the door opens "hi Colby, where'd you go?" I ask "oh.. just the store" he says a hint of guilt in his voice and I furrow my brows "you ok?" I ask he nods "I have to use the bathroom" he mumbles going to the bathroom. The door opens and I look up "he- sorry is this the wrong room?" it's the girl from the mall and I feel different emotions rush through my body. I get that I said I didn't care but I didn't think he'd actually believe me when I said that.. especially invite her over when I'm still here. I get taken out of my thoughts by the bathroom door opening Colby's voice following after "hey, you found it" he says with a smile "yeah, who's this?" she asks hugging him making my blood boil "Sam, my friend" Colby answers "oh, nice to meet you I'm-" "I don't care" I grumble cutting her off Colby sighs rubbing her back and I roll my eyes looking back at my phone. I hear the girl fake giggle and I look up and she's sitting in his lap and I roll my eyes "Colbear stop it" she giggles and I cringe he whispers something in her ear making her giggle again "shut up.. annoying bitch" I say mumbling the last part under my breath "Sam! what's your problem?" Colby says and I roll my eyes "what do you think Colby?" I snap he sighs shaking his head looking back at the girl "just ignore him, ok?" I scoff going back on my phone.

"What's your problem?" I hear the girl say rudely and I look up seeing Colby isn't in here anymore "don't talk to me bitch" I say and she scoffs "I know you like him, but he won't ever like you back he's mine so back off" she says and I look at her anger rushing through me "your just a f-" I tackle her off the bed before she could finish "what the fuck! get off of me!" she screams pushing me off of her "your just a stupid slut!" I yell slapping her across the face hard "you bitch!" she yells tackling me to the ground and I pull her hair pulling her off of me and I get on her slapping her in the face and she screams slapping me back "get over it he'll never love you!" she yells and I punch her in the face and she lets out a shriek of pain "Sam! what the fuck!? get off of her!" Colby yells coming in seeing me repeatedly punch her. She thrashes around starting to cry and she manages to punch me "Sam get off!" Colby yells I ignore him and punch her again and she screams in pain "Sam!" Colby yells pulling me off of her "you dumb bitch!" I yell thrashing around in Colby grip and she runs out crying "Sam what the fuck!?" Colby yells turning me to face him and I slap him across the face trying to leave but he grabs my wrist "let go!" I yell trying to pull my arm out from his grasp but he holds me tighter "please!" I yell my eyes welling with tears "stop moving!" he says but I keep thrashing around. He groans and pins me onto the bed "stop trying to leave!" he yells "l-let me go!" I yell tears rolling down my cheeks as I thrash around "Sam stop!" he yells stern and I stop thrashing around and just lay there crying. "p-please, I-i wanna go h-home" I say through my tears "look at me" he says soft but stern and I let out a sob "Sam, look at me" he says more stern and I look at him meeting his eyes "I-im s-orry" I sob he sighs "I'm not mad, ok?" I nod letting out a small sob "I-i wanna g-go home" I mumble and he sighs and I try getting out of his grip again "stop it" he says tightening his grip on my wrists "please! I-i don't w-wanna be here!" I sob crying harder and he looks at me with hurt and sadness in his eyes along with some guilt "Sam.. let me explain" I shake my head "I-i get i-it Colby.. y-you don't l-like me I-" "stop it" Colby says cutting me off "I never said I didn't like you" he says and I look at him confused "wh-what?" he sighs softly "when I first started teasing you I didn't like you it was only a friend way.. but then I started feeling things when I did like whenever we hold hands and cuddle... but I never told you because I'm confused cause I've never liked a boy.. so I didn't stop teasing you to see if they stayed but I only got more confused so when I seen that girl at the mall I decided to keep talking to her to see if those feelings towards you would go away" he explains and by now I'm not crying as much just a couple silent tears rolling down my face "s-so you l-like m-me?" I stutter blushing "that's the thing.. I don't really know" he says "oh.. ok" I mumble "c'mon let's get you cleaned up, you have dried blood on your hands" he says getting off of me I nod and get up after him and I follow him to the bathroom and I wash my hands from the blood.
He picks me up and sets me on the counter to help me with my bloody nose "Sam..?" he trails off grabbing the supplies "yeah?" I say confused "um how do you find out if your straight or not?" he asks kind of embarrassed "I dunno it depends" I say and he nods "ok... how did you find out you were gay?" he asks lifting up my chin cleaning my nose "I just found myself looking at guys more them I did girls" "that's all?" he asks I hum "actually I did use to date this girl Katrina.." I trail off "no way, the one in our science class" "yep" I giggle at how shocked he was "so she turned you gay?" he asks and I giggle "no, she made realize I was but it wasn't her that made me gay, if that makes sense, but we dated for about a year I liked her in the beginning but I slowly started realizing it wasn't in a girlfriend type of way, I loved her, but not like that so when she said 'i love you' to me I couldn't bring myself to say it back since it didn't feel right saying it to her if it wasn't how she thought it would've meant.. so when I hesitated to say it back she knew something was wrong and she helped me realize I was gay" I explain and he hums understanding "was she mad?" he asks "no she was the same as me she felt like she had to say it cause we were dating for so long but we both realized we liked the same gender" "so she's a lesbian?" he asks surprised "yep" he nods "and your finally telling me this now because...?" he asks and I giggle "I didn't feel the need to and cause you never asked how I knew I was gay or my past relationships" I say he hums "anyway.. what did you talk about when you guys were figuring out your sexualities?" he asks "well for her and her past relationships she didn't feel anything towards them so she thought it was just them not the fact it was a boy and she knew something was up since she liked my personality and I was her type but she didn't feel anything towards me so she found out like that and again I looked at guys more like I would stare at a guy that were sitting in class rather then a girl.. and I guess the thought of doing anything relationship wise with a girl doesn't sit right with me.." I trail off he hums "anything else?" he asks confused noticing I trailed off but didn't say anything and I blush embarrassed and he raises his eyebrows "what?" he asks stopping his movements intrigued "n-nothing" I stutter "mhmm" he hums continuing with what he was doing "done" he says throwing away the bloody cotton balls and tissues "now, tell me" he says packing up the things and I look down "I uh I don't l-like being dominate like uh y-you know.." I trail off blushing, really embarrassed "mhm, you like a dick shoved up your ass rather than yours shoved up a vagina" he says and I whine covering my face with my hands "hey, no shame" he chuckles standing in between my legs after putting the things away. He moves my hands away from my face and lifts up my head and chuckles seeing as I'm still blushing and I whine pouting he smiles cupping my cheek making me blush more "w-why d-id you ask any-anyway?" I stutter out confused on why he asked how I knew I was gay he caresses my cheek and I blush scanning his face "Colbs?" I say waiting for his answer he hums and goes close to my face making me blush "cause I think I might be gay for my bestfriend" he whispers against my lips and I blush deeply "wha-" I get cut off by his lips being placed onto mine and I sit there shocked not knowing what's happening then soon melting into it and we share a soft kiss fireworks going through my body. He pulls away and smiles at me and I hug him he chuckles and pulls me closer to the edge of the counter wrapping my legs around his waist then picking me up and I hold onto him as he starts walking.

He sits down on the bed his back against the headboard and I nuzzle my head in is neck and he rubs my back "Sam..?" he trails off again "yeah?" I mumble "look at me" I sigh and pull away from him looking at him and he smiles cupping my cheek and he looks into my eyes and I smile "can I ask you something?" he asks gently caressing my cheek I hum "of course" he hums softly and presses a kiss to my forehead and I blush a little he smiles putting his head against mine "will you be my boyfriend?" he asks and I gasp hugging him tight shoving my face in his neck tears welling in my eyes and he wraps his arms around me "is that a yes?" he asks and I giggle "y-yes Colby o-of course I-I will be your boyfriend" he tightens his grip around my waist. "don't cry Sammy" he whispers softly then pulling me away "why are you crying, silly?" he asks wiping my tears I smile "happy tears?" I nod and he smiles pressing another kiss to my forehead and I hug him again "c-can we cuddle a-all day?" I ask and he chuckles "of course baby" I blush deeply at the name and he lays down pulling the blanket over us and turning on netflix and I snuggle closer to him. "baby" I blush not answering him "baby..?" he says again confused on why I didn't answer "answer me" he groans I giggle "what Colbs?" "look" he says "no" I mumble "babyy" he groans "Colbyy" I mimic and he huffs "fine I didn't want a kiss anyway" he mumbles "what?" I say looking at him "nothing" he says and I pout he chuckles looking back at the tv "I want one" I whine and he chuckles I whine hiding my face now embarrassed "aw baby" he coos making me whine "look" he says she I shake my head he sighs and lifts my head so I'm looking at him and he pecks my lips and I smile "your cute" he says making me blush he smiles connecting our lips again for a passionate kiss.