♡8♡

Sam

I wake up with strong arms wrapped around me and I sit up seeing I'm on top of Colby on the couch and I remember I fell asleep while we were watching movies. I yawn rubbing my eyes and I get off the couch and to the kitchen "hey Sam" Jake says when I walk in and he's eating a bowl of cereal "hi" I say grabbing a poptart "how's it going with Colby?" he asks I shrug sitting on the counter "what was last night about when he was on top of you?" he asks "he was teasing me, and he figured out I was teasing him back and said he's gonna tease me back worse whenever I do" he hums "you better think of something good to do to him" I nod "there's not much I can do since he doesn't like me back" he nods slowly "pretend he does like you" I nod "and be confident while your doing it" "I can't" "you can" "Jake I'm not capable of doing that, remember what happened yesterday?" he chuckles "right, but you weren't ready for that" I sigh "ok, but when he teases me I can't function properly" he nods putting his dishes in the sink "I get it Sam your submissive as fuck" I huff "just go change" he chuckles walking into the living room I sigh and get off the counter throwing away the poptart wrapper and going up to Colby's room. I grab my clothes I'm gonna wear and I undress the door opens and I squeal pulling up my skirt quickly and Colby bites his lip looking me up and down "sorry Sammy" he says softly walking into his closet and while he's in there I change my shirt. I grab my belt going to the mirror fixing my skirt and putting the belt on my waist on the hem of the skirt and having it hug my waist so it shows my curves perfectly after I get it on I flatten my skirt looking at my outfit in the mirror smiling softly "m' you look hot Sammy" Colby hums wrapping his arms around me putting his chin on my shoulder I hum "of course you'd like this outfit" I say he chuckles "hey, it looks good on you" he says turning me around so I'm facing him and he checks me out I giggle turning around and fixing my belt since it's a little loose I pull up my skirt a little and putting the belt back on "does this look good?" I ask turning around he hums "you look great baby" he says slapping my butt and I blush deeply he smirks and cups my cheek "you like it when I call you that, don't you?" he says and drags out my bottom lip and my eyes fall to his lips and he pulls me close getting close to my face "wanna kiss?" he asks his breath hitting my lips and I blush nodding slightly he hums and I look up at his eyes and he pulls me closer do we're chest to chest and he squeezes my butt making my breath hitch. I look down at his lips and he leans in stopping when he gets close "are you sure?" he asks softly and I close my eyes leaning in to close the gap but I never meet his lips and I open my eyes seeing he moved away a cocky smirk plastered on his face and frown and pull away from him completely "nice try Sammy" he says slapping my butt I huff and leave the room going downstairs. I get to the living room and I plop on the couch crossing my arms looking at the floor "Sam, what's wrong?" Devyn asks but I don't answer her, mad at Colby "Sam?" she asks "nothing" I grumble "ok.." she trails off. Colby comes and sits next to me placing his hand on my thigh and I get up moving to the other end of the couch "oh c'mon don't be like that" he says with a light chuckle I roll my eyes and bring my knees to my chest resting my chin on them "Colby what did you do?" Jake asks sitting next to me and hugging me knowing I'm upset and I hug him back "nothing, he's being dramatic" Colby huffs glaring at Jake when he kisses my head and I realize he's jealous and I giggle softly and I sit in Jake's lap and he slowly wraps his arms around me confused "he's jealous" I whisper putting my head in his neck "oh ok" he chuckles rubbing my back "you alright Colby?" Corey asks "I'm fine" he grumbles in annoyance and a hint of jealousy I giggle "want some fresh air?" Jake asks and I nod he hums and stands up and I keep my head in his neck "we'll be back" Jake says and putting his hands on my butt and I giggle a little "shhh bubba" he whispers "alright" Devyn says and Jake walks to the front door leaving the house and then he puts me down once we get outside and I giggle "what happened anyway?" he asks "he pretended to kiss me" I huff he hums and we stay out here for a little just talking so it seems like I was crying.
"you ready to go inside?" he asks standing up "yep!" I squeak standing up he chuckles and ruffles my hair opening the door. We get in the living room and Jake sits by Tara and Colby pulls me on top of him holding me tight "I'm sorry Sammy, I didn't mean to make you cry" he says putting his head in my neck I giggle and he looks up at me ans fixes my hair since it's still messed up from Jake "Sam c'mere real quick" Jake says I hum and go to get up but Colby holds my hips tightly "no" he says stern "Colbs" I giggle and he wraps his arms around my waist tightly "jealous much" I mumble and he looks at me scanning my face "you didn't cry, did you?" I giggle shaking my head he rolls his eyes and pushes me off of him I giggle and go over to Jake sitting in his lap he chuckles and puts his hand son my hips "oh sorry for stealing him, I'm making Colby jealous" I tell Tara and she laughs "it's ok, but it's working" she says glancing at him I giggle as Jake pulls me into a hug and I rest my head on his chest "do y'all want to go out and eat?" Corey asks "sure, where are we eating?" Tara asks "how about chipotle?" Jake suggests and we all agree and we get up from the couch and put on our shoes.
I follow Jake to his car only for my hand to be grabbed and I'm dragged over to Colby car "get in" Colby says stern "no, I was gonna go with Jake" I say he rolls his eyes and opens the door "get in, now" he says very stern I sigh and get in and he closes the door and gets in the driver's seat and starts the car pulling out following the others. I turn on some music and look out the window humming along gently. I look over at Colby thinking of a way to tease him right now. I think of something and I unbuckle "what are you doing?" he asks glancing over at me I giggle and position myself in my seat so I'm facing him and he bites his lip I lean over to him and he hums adjusting himself in a more comfortable position I giggle and pretend to grab my phone off the floor "I dropped my phone" I say holding it up sitting back in my seat and he groans frustratedly I giggle and buckle again "your gonna regret that" he says "regret what?" I ask innocently "you know what" he says putting his hand on my thigh I shrug going on my phone and he moves his hand to my inner thigh gripping it.