♡2♡

Sam

As I get dressed I hear a car honk outside I furrow my brows and tie my shoes "Sam your rides here!" my mom calls from up the stairs "my ride?" I say to myself confused and I grab my phone and backpack going downstairs. I grab a water from the kitchen and head out the door saying a quick 'bye' to my mom before doing so I look up seeing Colby leaning on his car scrolling through his phone as he waits for me and I smile lightly knowing he'd do something like this because of yesterday "really Colbs you didn't have to pick me up" I say my face going red from embarrassment accidentally calling him Colbs. He looks up and smiles putting his phone in his pocket "course I did, I made you mad" he says with a fake pout and I roll my eyes a small giggle escaping my lips "I'm not mad at you" I say as I walk to he car getting in him getting in after "well I still felt bad" I shrug "you shouldn't you didn't actually find out" he furrows his brows pulling out of the driveway "yeah I did, didn't I?" I shake my head and he huffs "no one on the list was right" "well, then why'd you leave?" I shrug "I was just annoyed that you wouldn't drop it" I lie not wanting to tell him the real reason knowing he'd probably hate me he nods with a small sigh turning on a song and he continues to drive to school.

-

He parks the car getting to school and we get out "will you ever tell me?" He asks walking next to me and I shrug and we keep walking. We get to my locker and I unlock it "it's not me is it?" he asks and I go red staying quiet "dude I'm just joking!" he says starting to laugh "oh y-yeah" I stutter "just imagine us dating!" he says laughing more I sigh closing my locker "yeah.. gross" "right!?" I nod and look at the floor sighing as I hold my books close to my chest "hey!" I look up to see Jake, Corey, and Tara "hey" I mumble with a sigh "guys, imagine us dating" Colby says and they all look at me with sympathetic looks and I sigh "I'm.. gonna go to the bathroom" "you ok?" Tara asks "yeah" I say giving her a small fake smile walking away.
Instead of going to the bathroom I go to my first class sitting in the back just wanting to get away from everyone. I sigh pulling out my phone and grabbing my earbuds putting them in my ears listening to music resting my head on my hand as I look out the window getting lost in thought.
My earbud gets yanked out of my ear and I look over seeing Colby sitting next to me I sigh and turn off my music putting my phone in my backpack grabbing my notebooks as class is going to start "are you ok?" Colby asks and I nod with a small hum not wanting to talk to him "Sam?" I don't answer him making him sigh and he turns his attention to the front.

-

I close my locker to be met with Colby as he leans on the one next to mine and I sigh and walk away but he grabs my wrist stopping me "Sam, please stop ignoring me" he says sadly since I haven't talked to him all day. "Please, what did I do?" he asks looking into my eyes waiting for me to respond "I'm sorry" I say before pulling my hand away, running away ignoring his calls for me to come back.
I get to the doors and open them leaving the school "Sam, what are you doing?" I look over to see Jake leaning against the wall vaping "nothing" I mumble with a small sigh he hums taking another puff of his vape before putting it in his pocket "alright let's go eat lunch!" he says excitedly "but-" I start but getting cut off by Jake grabbing my arm dragging me inside and into the cafeteria.
Me and Jake get to the table with our trays after getting our food and sit down and start talking with the others "hey" Colby mumbles sitting next to me as usual "hey" everyone says but me "you ok?" Jake asks "yeah" Colby says with a smile which is fake Jake nods not noticing and he talks with Corey again "Sam?" Colby says quietly but I still heard him "why are you ignoring me?" he asks sadly "please talk to me" he sighs as I still didn't say anything "what did I do?" "hi guys!" Tara says as her and Devyn come over sitting down "Sam?" Colby questions ignoring them "you guys ok?" Devyn asks "yeah" I say and Colby looks at me with hurt and sadness in his eyes "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I say standing up as they nod and I leave the cafeteria going to the bathroom. I get to the bathroom and I slide down the wall pulling my knees to my chest putting my head in them.
"Sam?" I hear after a while and I quickly get up and go to the sink and rinse my face "Sam?" Colby says again as he comes in "why aren't y- what's wrong?" he asks getting worried "nothing" I mumble turning off the sink and he sighs "Sam you can tell me" I nod "so, what's wrong?" he asks again "nothing I'm fine" I say getting annoyed "sa-" "I'm going home" I say cutting him off going to the door "Sam wait!" I sigh and turn to him "what?" I say "what did I do?" he asks sadness washing over his face "nothing" "then why are you ignoring me!?" I jump not expecting him to yell and I stay silent looking down and he sighs "please just tell me why your mad at me" he says quietly but loud enough for me to hear "I'm not-" "then why are you acting like this?" he asks cutting me off his voice louder I sigh and leave the bathroom. I get to my locker and I take out my backpack and put it on also grabbing my keys and leaving the school going home.