♡25♡

Sam

I tangle my fingers in Colby's hair as he lays me on my back on the bed the kiss still connected. I suck on his tongue making him groan and he pulls off my shirt attaching his lips to my neck nibbling and sucking it "oh~" I moan softly in his ear and he smirks against my skin trailing down my body. My breath hitches as he kisses my inner thigh and he hums softly pulling away looking at me trailing his eyes up and down my body "your so beautiful babyboy" he says rubbing my thigh slowly and I let out a moan he smirks and slides his hands under my skirt and leans up, hovering over me again and I pull off his shirt throwing it on the ground "needy, are we?" he says kissing me softly "I need you~" I moan thrusting my hips up but he holds me down making me whine he chuckles softly and connects our lips. I trail my hands down his chest gliding my fingers down his abs hooking my finger on one of the belt loops pulling him closer and he trails down my jaw going to my neck. I bite my lip after letting out a moan my eyes rolling to the back of my head. My fingers fumble as I try un buttoning his pants, I get them undone and unzip them pushing them past his butt he pulls away from my neck and looks into my eyes lustfully "so, so sexy" he breathes out massaging my hips with his thumbs I bite my lip watching as he gets up and takes his pants off all the way leaving him in his boxers and he comes over and takes off my skirt leaving me fully naked due to me taking off my panties already he smirks and hovers back over me connecting our lips in another make out. He pulls away and starts grinding on me keeping direct eye contact and I bite my lip my eyes rolling to the back of my head making him groan "I'll give you a choice babyboy, rough or soft?" he asks through groans as he continues grinding on me I moan arching my back wanting more "rough or soft?" he asks more stern "m~ y-you choose" I moan out not knowing what to pick as he always decides what we do he chuckles huskily "you sure babyboy?" I nod "mhmm~" I hum it coming out as a moan "ok" he says connecting our lips again. I slide my hand down his body keeping the other in his hair and slip it into his boxers gripping his member gently and he lets out a groan. I pump him slowly and he bites my lip making me let out a small moan he groans pulling my hand out of his boxers pinning both of my hands above me and he starts grinding on me again "oh~" I moan throwing my head back disconnecting the kiss. I roll my eyes to the back of my head as I thrust my hips up meeting his and he groans stilling his movements making me whine and he gets off the bed taking his boxers off, walking to the nightstand opening it and pulling out lube. He opens it and I whine and get off the bed "what are- oh fuck~" he moans when I take him in my mouth after getting on my knees. He groans putting the lube back in the drawer gripping my hair "so good, so fucking good babyboy" he pants and I moan around him "shit" he groans gripping my hair harder and I put my hands on his thighs holding myself up. He bucks his hips throwing his head back moans spilling out of his mouth I hum around him pulling out gliding my tongue against his vein swirling my tongue around and swiping my tongue across his slit making him go crazy. I look up at him through my eyelashes as I take him back in and he looks at me "fuck" he groans thrusting his hips forward I let out a long hum as I slowly pull up "oh~ f-fuck babyboy s-so g-good" he groans and I take him back in and he pushes my head down thrusting his hips and I relax my throat as he keeps thrusting. I pull away "nonono" he groans I giggle softly and stand up connecting our lips he growls against my lips and pushes me onto the bed hovering over me I smile cupping his cheeks and bringing him down into a kiss. He pulls away and spreads my legs open lining up with my hole and I moan softly "ready babyboy?" He asks massaging my hips I nod "yes daddy" he smirks and slams into me making me moan pornographicly as he hit my prostate "f-fuck" I whimper adjusting to his size "fuck, that was hot" he groans rubbing my thighs softly. I let out a soft moan "m-move" he hums and starts pulling out slowly and pushing back in. He leans down still thrusting into me and he presses a soft kiss to my chest trailing up to my neck nibbling softly. I moan throwing my head back pushing against him needing more whining when he doesn't do anything else he chuckles and pulls away from my neck a small smirk growing on his face I let out a moan pushing against him again "words babyboy" he says squeezing my butt "m~ f-faster" he goes slightly faster "daddy faster!" I whine and he goes faster.

I whine wanting more as he's only going a normal speed "ah ah ah" he says dragging out my lip "but-" "ah" he cuts me off. I bite my lip as he starts going faster and harder "harder!" he chuckles "if you wanted it rough you should've said something" I whine pushing against him "r-rough daddy! I want it rough!" he hums "too late for that now is it?" I whine wrapping my legs around his waist pushing him in deeper with the heels of my feet he chuckles huskily and grips onto my hips and he pulls out slamming back into me making me moan loudly. He goes back to how he was before and I whine "rough!" I yell "daddy harder~" I moan he growls and flips me over onto my hands and knees and he slams into me "oh fuck~" I moan "yes daddy~" I moan out spreading my legs fully along with arching my back "you fucking slut" he groans slapping my butt making me moan "your such a slut, so needy for daddy's cock" he says seductively making me moan and I push against him "slut" he growls slapping my butt again "just for you~" I moan out he groans and grips my hips pulling me back meeting his thrusts as he slams into me fast and hard skin clapping and our moans the only thing being heard. He places both of his hands on my butt one on each cheek and he squeezes it "so fucking hot babyboy" he groans taking his right hand off my butt only for it to come in contact with my cheek, slapping it hard making a loud slapping sound "oh fuck daddy~" I moan and he starts slamming into me repeatedly again slapping my butt hard once in a while, slamming into me harder then before making the bed start to rock and hit the wall.

He flips me over and leans down connecting our lips for a messy make out. I wrap my leg around his waist flipping us over so I'm on top and I bounce fast, riding him still kissing him. He pulls away and grabs my hips stilling them I whine pushing down slowly and he raises his brows and slaps my butt hard "oh~" I moan he chuckles shaking his head and he places his hands on my butt squeezing it "go slow" he says and I whine making him raise his brows "go slow babyboy" he says stern I whimper nodding "hm?" "y-yes daddy" he hums and pats my butt putting his hands on my hips and I sink down painfully slow he chuckles "you can go faster babyboy" I nod and go a little faster. He grips my hips and pulls me down pulling me up and I bounce following what he wants me to do "fuck" he groans I moan throwing my head back going the speed he wants me to. My mouth falls open as moans spill out he groans and grabs my neck pulling me down and I roll my eyes to the back of my head he groans dragging my lip out with his thumb before smashing his lips against mine slipping his tongue in. He slams into me making me bite his lip as he hit my prostate and I pull away from the kiss dropping my head in his neck still bouncing "so fucking good" he groans slapping my butt "hm~" I moan softly into his ear. He grabs onto my member and slowly pumps me making me moan into his ear "fuck" he groans slamming up into me I moan and go a little faster and he quickens his hand pumping me faster "oh~ I'm close~" I moan clenching around him "f-fuck me too b-babyboy" he pumps me faster and moans spill out of my mouth. He groans and grabs my hips slamming deep inside me letting out a long moan cumming into me "oh daddyy~" I moan cumming on our chests and I bounce again riding out our highs.

I sink down dropping my head back into his neck my eyes falling closed. I whine holding Colby tighter as he tries moving me "baby-" "no" I huff nuzzling my head in his neck "babyboy" he says stern but I ignore him slowly drifting off to sleep. I hold onto him tighter when he tries moving me again "I'm still in you baby" he whispers in my ear I whine staying put. He tries moving me again "nooo" I whine and he sighs "at least sit up so I can wipe your cum off our chests" I huff and sit up and he wipes is off with a tissue. He tosses it in the trash can and puts his hands on my hips to lift me off him but I whine laying back on his chest nuzzling my head in his neck "stay in" I mumble and he growls huskily I giggle quietly snuggling closer. He pulls the blanket over us and wraps his arms around me protectively "mine" I hear him growl in my ear before sleep fully consumes me.