♡24♡

Sam

I giggle quietly when I wake up feeling Colby's hands on my butt and I look up at him kissing his jaw he smiles looking at me "morning baby" he says squeezing my butt gently "morning" I giggle moving his hands off my butt "oh, the others will be here soon to work on our projects" he says "why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I ask sitting up he hums pulling me into his lap "you seemed tired" he says pecking my lips I nod and he connects our lips kissing me deeply. I giggle pushing him away when he pulls me closer squeezing my butt "baby," he says pecking my lips softly I giggle "let me get pants on before the get here" I giggle crawling off his lap he hums slapping my butt making me gasp. I throw on a pair of sweatpants keeping on the crop top and I walk out of the closet closing the door behind me only to get pushed up against it "Colb-" he smashes his lips against mine and I wrap my arms around his neck melting into it. He slides his hands up my body sliding them back down slipping them into my pants as well as my panties and he squeezes my butt making me gasp and he slips his tongue in my mouth and we make out. I tangle my fingers in his hair pulling it gently and he groans in the kiss taking his hands out of my pants putting them on my thighs so I jump wrapping my legs around him and he goes to the bed and sits down the kiss never breaking. He pulls away both of us panting slightly "th-" he starts but I cut him off by kissing him "baby-" he says in the kiss slowly melting into it "baby the- the-" he gives in and wraps his arms around my waist kissing back. I push him down onto his back and he licks my lip asking for entrance but I deny making him groan and slap my butt, but I hold back any noises. He slips his hands down my pants again slipping them into my panties after and he squeezes my but hard and I gasp a small moan coming out and he smirks slipping his tongue in my mouth. Squeals and gasps erupt in my room and we jump apart looking over seeing the others "you can fuck another time" Jake says everyone laughing except for Shea who's giving me a dirty look. Colby chuckles taking his hands out of my pants sitting up with me in his lap "alright let's start!" Corey yells as Tara turns on some music "don't do anything with Aryia" Colby says stern into my ear I giggle looking at him "what if I do?" he raises his brows "you don't want to find out" I hum "well what if I do want to find out?" he lets out a low growl "don't do anything" he says stern I giggle and peck his lips getting off his lap "I mean it" he says standing up "ok, ok I won't" he hums leaning down and kissing me once more before going over to Shea. Aryia comes over and sits next to me "what was that about?" he asks pulling out his laptop "he doesn't want us flirting again" I say reaching over and grabbing my laptop off the nightstand "are we still gonna?" he asks I shrug "I dunno, I don't really like it, it kinda makes me uncomfortable" I say and he hums in agreement "me too, I don't like you" he says "rude" I scoff jokingly "thats- that's not what I meant!" he exclaims and I giggle "I know, I don't like you either" I say and he chuckles "let's work" I say he hums and we start working.

I go to an empty slide we're not using right now and I make the font size big and write 'i love you' on it and look at Colby who's been watching me, making sure I don't do anything I giggle and turn my laptop around showing him and he smiles a small chuckle escaping his lips then he growls I furrow my brows and look at the screen to see Aryia wrote 'i love you too' underneath and I giggle "don't worry I love you too Colby" Aryia jokes and Colby hums not having it I shake my head and delete the text and start working again. I hear Shea giggle and I look over seeing her all over Colby I roll my eyes "jealous?" Aryia says nudging me "shut up" I grumble he chuckles "here," he grabs his backpack and pulls out and outfit "why do you have this in there?" I ask as he hands me the outfit "don't ask, just put it on" I shake my head "y'know I could just wear my clothes" "no, no you can't" I giggle "just change, but do it here so he won't know your going to change" I nod slowly and I grab the skirt putting it on over my sweatpants and taking them off after staying in the bed the whole time then I take off my crop top putting on the other crop top "there" I say dropping my clothes on the floor "now you tease him, but without me" he says I nod and we start working again. I get up from the bed and fix my skirt "anyone want something to drink?" I ask stepping over the things going to the door "yeah, just some snacks" Jake says "ok, anything else?" I ask "I-I'll help get them" Colby stutters when I step over his things showing him my butt on purpose, not having anything underneath the skirt as I took off my panties "ok-" I get cut off by Shea "no, you have to work on the project" she says pulling him back down "fine" he grumbles "could you get me a water please?" Devyn asks "yep" I say opening the door "me too" Colby says patting my butt I hum and go downstairs. I grab a couple snacks and waters then grabbing a popsicle before going back upstairs. I go in and put the snacks at the end of my bed and hand Devyn the water bottle "thank you" she says I hum and go to Colby and hand him his water "thanks baby" I nod and go to walk away but he grabs my hand "what?" I ask looking at him and he pulls me down I giggle and peck his lips he smiles kissing me a couple times "ok go" Shea says rolling her eyes and Colby kisses me once more "go" he says patting my butt I hum and turn around my skirt going up and Colby groans grabbing my hips and pulling me in his lap I giggle "Colbs let go" he growls and holds me tighter "I don't know what your doing but whatever it is it's fucking working" he says seductively in my ear I giggle "I'm not doing anything Colbs" I say and he hums holding me tighter "ok, Aryia come over here" I say and he nods grabbing both of our laptops and coming over sitting down on the ground giving me my laptop "no, there's no room for you to work here" Shea says and I roll my eyes "yes there is" I say "no there isn't!" "we're fine Shea, they just have laptops" Colby says "ok" she says with a softer voice and I roll my eyes getting off Colby's lap "ah ah ah" he says pulling me back I roll my eyes with a small giggle and sit next to him wrapping his arm around me he hums and we start working again. I grab my popsicle and open it putting it in my mouth. I see Colby look at me from the corner of my eye and I swirl my tongue around the popsicle slowly pushing it into my mouth he groans quietly and looks away from me.

I lick up the side of it putting the whole thing into my mouth without gagging and Colby groans shifting a little "Sam, is this good?" Aryia asks and I take the popsicle out of my mouth looking at the slide "yep" he hums going to a different slide. I put the popsicle back in my mouth teasing Colby with it acting like I'm not doing anything wrong as I'm still working on the project. I furrow my brows as Aryia closes his laptop "I have to go" he says I hum "oh ok bye" he hums and stands up "bye" he says before leaving my room. I close my laptop after finishing my slide and I look over at Colby's poster as he writes on it glancing back at me and I smile at him he smiles back looking at the poster again. I put my legs up so my knees are bent and I look infront of me sucking on the popsicle. I see Colby look back at me and his breath hitches as he has a view up my skirt "you ok?" Shea asks politely "hm?" Colby hums not listening to her keeping his eyes glued on me "Colbyyy" she whines and I put my legs down and pulling out my phone "wha-" he huffs and looks away from me making me giggle a little. Colby moves to the other side of the poster and works on that section and as he is I rub my inner thigh slowly making eye contact with him and he flicks his eyes down to my hand back to my eyes. He bites his lip as I lick up the side of the popsicle still keeping eye contact I slowly push it into my mouth taking it all the way in and I see him grow a boner. I pull it out slowly swirling my tongue around then pushing it down my throat again and I look him directly into his eyes again as he looks back up at me from my hand that's still rubbing my thigh and I roll my eyes to the back of my head "shit" he breathes out "wh- oh" Shea says smirking when she sees his boner and I feel anger rush through me but I ignore it as Colby is still staring at me stuck in a trance. I slowly pull the popsicle out of my mouth sucking on it as I do, swallowing the juice that's in my mouth due to it melting and he bites his lip "Colby, work on this part" Shea says pointing at a section of the poster that's next to her "hm..? oh-oh ok" he stutters getting out of his trance and I roll my eyes knowing why she told him to go there. He sits down in between us as that's where the section is and he looks over at me his eyes full of lust I smile and cup his cheek pulling him down and pecking his lips and he follows my lips when I pull away making me giggle "Colby" Shea says jealousy and annoyance in her voice I peck his lips once more and he hums putting his hand on my inner thigh squeezing it turning to face Shea. Colby starts working and Shea looks at me her face full of hatred "he's mine" she mouths and I roll my eyes and glare at her as she goes closer to him laying her head in his shoulder "can you not" Colby says pushing her off and I giggle pulling out my phone eating my popsicle normally.

I throw away my popsicle stick and while I am I hear Colby let out a groan so I turn around to see Shea's hand on his boner and he moves it but she puts it back. I go back over and sit in his lap straddling his waist pushing her hand away and sitting on his boner "oh fuck" he moans I giggle and peck his lips and he wraps his arms around my waist protectively I smile and wrap my arms around his torso and he pulls me close groaning in my ear I giggle biting my lip. I look up at him and he smashes his lips against mine "no! no! no! no! NO!" Shea yells pushing us apart "woah, Shea c'mon we're leaving" Devyn says getting up "but-" "let's go!" she scoffs and gets up following Devyn out "you will be mine" she says angrily slamming the door behind her "well, we're gonna go.. and you guys can, have fun" Tara says running out of the room and we laugh "yeah.. uh bye!" Jake yells running out Corey following behind him closing the door on his way out. I giggle and stand up picking up the markers "babyboy," Colby says warningly "yes?" I ask bending down to pick up my laptop he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me close and I bite my lip feeling his boner against my butt. He pulls me up and kisses my neck gently he goes to my ear "your fucked" he says huskily nibbling my ear after "Colbs we can't" I say as he starts kissing my neck again he groans pushing against my butt "C-colbs" I moan softly and he smirks against my neck. He brings his hand up and wraps it around my neck and I bite my lip rolling my eyes to the back of my head. He turns me around and pushes me up against the wall his hand on my neck still "shouldn't have teased me like that babyboy" he says locking the door and kissing me softly I bite my lip looking into his lustful eyes knowing exactly what I got myself into.