part 22?

I don't even know what part it is anymore, i'll fix it if its wrong lmao.

anyyyywayyyyysssss.

previously..

" i found my clothes and did the walk of shame back to my dorm with draco following me likea fucking puppy"

I woke up and put on my usual attire so i could head to the great hall and get some grub.

before i could make it to the hall someone grabbed me and pulled me into a random corridor, i wasn't sure who had grabbed me. i could only see long dark hair. 

i was quickly shoved against the wall and the female stared at me intently. i found out it was pug face from the green house. she would stare at my eyes and down to my lips every couple of seconds.

"are we about to kiss right now."

and she kissed me, it was lowkey sloppy but her lips weren't horribly crusty like others i knew. so i guess its kinda a W.

pug face slowly started to undress me slowly taking her time with each button on my shirt. she pushed my lacy panties to the side and inserted her cold ass finger into my flabby puthy.

she pumped her cold long ass fingers in and out sucking on my pierced titties like she wanted milk or sum. 

pansy dropped to her knees and started going ham on my puthy. it wasn't hard to keep quiet cuz this shit lowkey suck but i wasn't going to stop her cuz i'm a horny freaky lil bitch. 

she gave up after a couple minuets and decided to shove her fingers back inside me, i thought she was going to make me bleed by hard she was going in the paint. i decided to fake an orgasm so this shit would finally end and she'd get off of me so i could get some fucking food. pug face finally got off me and i walked my happy ass to the great hall to get some god damn breakfast. 

Hey my loves!

i'm going to share some facts about me that you didn't ask for but i'm sharing anyways.

1. i am 17

2. i am 5'1 1/2

3. i shove toilet paper up my nose when its runny instead of just blowing my nose

4. my comfort movie is call me by your name or the perks of being a wallflower

5. my favorite food is chicken strips lmao

6. i read fanfic like 25/8