Part 2

Disclaimer: sup bitches (sorry if you are offended by that I mean no harm) I know you didn't ask for a part 2 but yet here we are......

previously...

" the names malfoy, draco malfoy. my father will hear about this."

i stood where this cunt draco left me, staring at the door he left through. i finally pulled my shit together and decided to leave the room but on my way out i bumped into something hard af. i slowly looked up, i see some mf with greasy ass hair and a scowl. he slowly starts to speak to me after looking me up and down.

" what are you doing in the halls its late, meet me in my classroom now."

i slowly start following this sexy man to his classroom, scared that i'll get in more trouble if i decided to not follow him. i still have no clue who this mf is but oh well. he opened his classroom door swiftly allowed me in and slammed the door. he whips around with his robes slapping me in the face.

" what were you doing out at this hour."

" dawg i have no fucking clue, some blonde bitch led me to a classroom and he seduced me bruh."

this man stared at me like i was fucking crazy. until he started to speak again.

" you'll have detention after my class, now leave my classroom."

i quickly left the classroom scared of what would happen, i found my dorm changed and went to bed scared of the detention i would have to sit through tomorrow. i woke up and decided to wear the skimpiest clothes i could find. i wanted everyone to see my pierced titties. i eventually made my way to breakfast but before i could draco pulled me aside.

" hey babygorl"

" oh hi daddy"

" how about i walk you to the great hall."

he licked his chapped lips again, this mother fucker needed some chapstick damn. we walked our asses to breakfast and the greasy professor stared at draco and i as we sat down. he looked hella jealous. the green table or slytherin i guess, i'm fucking new here, ate their breakfast and headed to class, specifically, potions.

we all sat around waiting for mr greasy to show up, that mf comes in slapping some bitches with his robes and starts bitching. luckily the class ended fast but i had to stay for detention. i continued to sit in my seat waiting for this bullshit to start. everyone has finally left the room and greasy bitch starts speaking to me.

" what did you and draco do yesterday?"

" wouldn't you like to know weather boy."

he starts walking toward me and licking his lips and gets all up in my fucking face. then he kisses me, this mf kisses me tf. i mean i kiss back this mf kinda sexy though. then he just pulls away and walks off.

" leave my classroom, now."

" uhhh yes daddy."

i left before anything else could happen, this bitch kissed me and told me to fucking leave what is this bullshit.

the end.