part 18

someone on tik tok said that george and fred would be leash babies and now i cannot unsee it.

n e wayz

previously....

"i left that pedo stache having shortcake looking ass in his room getting the fuck out as fast a possible. "

i slowly pulled myself from my bed, ready to start the day wondering who's dick i'd catch today, or maybe even someone's puss puss who knows. 

i walked my perky pierced titties to the great hall for some food. 

after i had my daily pineapple juice i decided to walk myself to the black lake for some alone time. 

i saw a black dog hiding by one of the trees but it quickly disappeared. i sat down by the lake to read when the blonde git known as draco walks up. 

" i didn't know you could read."

so i decided to push his bitch ass into the black lake not giving a single fuck about him. when the black dog suddenly appeared again but this time by my side. the mangy dog put his big ass paw on my thigh when it suddenly turned into a man. 

" holy fuck is this wrong, but holy hell is it erotic."

i decided to make the first move and roughly kiss the dog man. he whipped out his erect ding dong before ripping off my clothes like some animal. he slammed his dangle lang in my poon tang. the mysterious dog man pounded me hitting my guts, i was sure my insides were shredded along with my bussy being roast beef that whistles in the wind. 

he lasted slightly longer then the other bitches. but alas like everyone else he finished in my ham sandwich. so i'd have to take the fetus deletus potion later cuz fuck them kids.

he put his shlong dong back in his pants and turned back into the mangy looking dog running off. slowly draco finally pulled himself out of the water looking beyond pissed. 

" wut the freak."

i pushed him back into the lake and walked off heading back to the dorms so i could deletus this fetus and go to sleep.