part 13

if anyone has a certain character they want me to write about, don't be scared to comment! anyways on to the shitshow

previously..

" i had seggs with a female and holy shit i wasn't going to complain."

i woke up in my comfy ass bed ready to catch another dick today. i'm not sure how i haven't caught an std yet.

i found my white shirt to show off my nipples and my robes. i found my way to the great hall hopefully to scope out my new dick appointment. maybe i would pick one of dracos goons. maybe i would pick someone else. i haven't decided yet.

i strut my way into the great hall like the bad bitch i am. as i catch the eye of a cute brunette at the red lion table, idk gryffindor maybe. i'm still fucking new here.

the cute boy kinda dressed like a grandpa he was wearing a sweater under his robes and he held some sort of plant. i thought i should quit staring at him like a weirdo but finally he looked up and i winked at him.

he rushed out of the great hall and ya know i decided i should follow. he turned into a random corner. he quickly shoved me against the wall and started kissing me. not super rough but not soft either.

he quickly whips out his red rocket and starts to pull down my pants. like whoa why we going so fuckin fast.

he trust a couple of times before he starts to pull out but is too late. i mean it's the thought that counts, kinda. he tried to be a gentleman. he quickly pulls up his pants but becomes flustered and leaves without even telling me his name.

i guess he'll remain mystery plant boi who dresses like a grandpa.