part 8

previously..

" i hope i never see that weird scar kid again."

I barged out of that room and left that crying P U double snake by himself. I'm tired of all these people banging me and then being shady af after. I need to find someone who will take care of me even after i get dicked down. i was thinking of hitting up dumbledaddy when there was this loud "pop"

i looked around and couldn't see anyone so i kept thinking about the life insurance the old guy with the long ass beard must have when i heard someone speak.

" excuse me miss but i must say dobby has never seen a witch with a sexier ass than you."

i spun around thinking what mousy ass boy did that voice come from? but when i looked all i saw was this tiny little elf with some big ass eyes. like BIG. like bigger than katie from horton hears a who, that always opens her mouth and says "ahhhh" yeah.. big

" who are you"

" my name is dobby the house elf"

" wtf is a house elf and why are you looking at my ass dobby."

" dobby serves the witches and wizards here at hogwarts and dobby must say that if miss would allow him he would love to park his happy meal truck right in missus little garage."

what. the. hell. this little elf wants to rail me....... but he said he was here to serve me. and i meannnnnn maybe he could be good at it.

" sure why the hell not"

dobby takes my hand and snaps his long ass fingers. when i open my eyes we are in some room with a tiny ass bed and pictures of the scar kid who cried after sex with me.

" dobby would like miss to take off her clothes so dobby can rail miss."

i take my clothes off and am looking for dobby when i feel two fingers slip inside me.

"what the-"

" dobby like that miss is already wet for dobby. it makes dobby very very hard."

i don't know why but that little elf bitch knows what he is doing. i can't help but let out a moan and he continues to finger me. all the sudden he pushes me back onto his tiny ass bed and whips out his happy meal size dick.

" dobby wants missus to know that dobby plans on making miss scream so loud that even harry potter knows who miss is with tonight."

he slides his erect member into me and is bigger than i thought. he starts slamming into me while grunting.

" dobby is not a good elf tonight. no sir dobby is a bad elf. very bad."

i reach my limit and so does dobby. i hurry and put on my clothes and make a b-line for the door when i hear him say,

" remember miss, dobby is always here to serve."

he winked at me and i get out of there as fast as possible. as i start to make my way back to my room i can't help thinking if i am feeling satisfied for traumatized. maybe both. either way all i know is i just got railed by a house elf named dobby and it wasn't the worst sex i've had.