part 20

hello lovely humans, how are you this fine day. 

anyyyywayyys onto my shit show.

previously...

"hopefully this old bitch didn't die from busting a nut"

draco did call his daddy after i pushed him into the lake. puss E bitch. but i wasn't scared of daddy malfoy, or mommy malfoy at that. i was sitting in dumblebitches office ( he didn't die thank fuck) awaiting the milf and dilf when my pea brain had a good idea. maybe i could get both of them, at the same time if you know what i mean. 

when the said dilf and milf walked into dumblezaddies office, lucius gave me an odd look, so i winked at him. 

they asked old fuck dumble to leave his office and he did. 

" you deserve to be punished for pushing our dear draco into that filthy lake." said miss milf 

lowkey i was scared in this moment, what the fuck did she mean by punish.

" come here wench" said daddy lucius 

he quickly grabbed me and put me over his knee the fuck was this bitch gonna do, spank my ass. bitch i'm 17 da fuq.

and that's what he did, he spanked me. but them miss milf also fucking spanked me, lowkey it was hot as hell. so my ass didn't complain.  but then she fucking pulled down my skirt and started fondling my boochie. somehow lucius lost his pants i swear to gawd it was magic bitch. daddy malfoy thrusted into my poon while cissy worked on my clit. 

lucius pulled out and didn't finish inside me, i didn't know if it was cuz ole cissy was here or he finally grew some fucking manners. but highkey i was dead from dis shit.

" call and ambulance, call and ambulance.

for me. "

i somehow had to walk my dead ass all the way back to the green snake room and up the stairs.