Part 3

disclaimer, we (yes we) forgot to mention that this story takes place in 6th year so we aren't eleven. our bad haha sorry.

now onto the shit show.

previously...

" i left before anything else could happen, this bitch kissed me and told me to fucking leave what is this bullshit."

i found my way back to my dorms as fast as i could. i was confused as fuck and horny as shiiitt, he kissed me a told me to leave tf. but i decided to sleep this shit off.

i woke up and put on my usual attire, a shirt you could see my pierced titties in and my skimpiest fucking skirt. i walked my ass to the great hall for some good ass food. draco wasn't sitting at the table when i got there. which sucks i wanted to stare at his fine ass. i looked around the room and saw some red head sitting at the red table or gryffindor idk this shit, the red head was staring at me so i stared back tf. he looked away after that.

i got my ass up to leave the great hall and so did the cute ass red headed boy. he caught up to me quickly and pulled me aside to an abandoned classroom. he started to speak in my ear.

" what are you doing hanging around malfoy and professor snape."

" bitch idk this is only like my third day out here."

" how about i show you how a gryffindor does it compared to those slimey snakes."

shit bruh i wasn't going to pass up another dick appointment, who would with this cute red head.

" okay daddy,"

he started kissing me, he didn't have chapped lips like draco and snape. the red head started kissing down my neck, slowly taking my shirt off to see my perfect ass pierced titties. somehow my pants came off idk i guess it was magic.

he pulled out his erect member and slowly inserted it in my punani. he started choking the fuck out of me, i mean go crazy daddy.

he started to slow down his thrust, and he pulled out and came somewhere not in me unlike that cunt draco, still a daddy though. the red head kissed me one last time before pulling his pants on and starting to leave. i wondered who tf this bitch was, what's with all these people not telling me names after dicking me down.

" ayo bitch what's yo name."

he choked me again and whispered in my ear.

" ron weasley"

the end.

is there anyone you'd like to see next? let us know.