part 12

i enjoy reading everyone's comments, thank you for the support!

also this part is with a female and if you don't like that i don't care. if it bothers you, don't read. it won't hurt my feelings.

previously...

" he slaps me again and leaves the room"

draco and i headed to platform 9 3/4 so we could go back to hogwarts. we found a compartment with some fine looking man, i think blaise was his name and pug- i mean pansy.

i left the compartment to take a piss and maybe find some zaddies along the way.

i bumped into someone walking out of the bathroom, at first i thought it was draco with his fake ass bleach blonde hair ( i had to help him bleach it over the break) but it wasn't draco. it was a female, a very fine female.

"aye mami, what's yo name."

she didn't say anything she just stared at me and pushed me back into the bathroom. the blonde girl looked me up and down and began to attack my lips with hers.

now i've never been with a girl but bitch i'm not gonna complain. this mami was hot and i'm horny so who would complain. plus i didn't have to worry about taking the potion after having seggs with her.

as the fine girl was kissing me she grabbed a whole handful of ass, it scared me a little at first but it was kinda hot.

her hands found my pants and slowly started playing with my kitty kat. she brought me to my climax unlike other people * cough cough * draco.

she opened the door and spoke her name with her beautiful voice.

" luna lovegood."

she continued to say something about nargels as she left but i quit listening.

i just had the seggs with a female and holy shit i wasn't going to complain.