Chapter 59

The first thing Jungkook did when he got home was to wash away all the dust.

Lisa sat on the sofa holding the remote control and did not dare to brush Weibo. What happened at the premiere tonight had probably spread. The comments under her account must be quite exciting.

She leaned her head sideways on her knees which were drawn up against her chest. She turned on the TV and watched the recent hit drama. The actress playing the lead role was the newest TV empress. This actress had round eyes and features without many shortcomings and was very popular with the audience.

However, Lisa preferred the junior Joy, who played against her. She had a very cold and charming look and had the standard "Sister Fairy" temperament.

Soon, the sound of water in the bathroom was cut off. Jungkook changed and returned to the living room. He saw that she was absentmindedly staring at the TV screen.

Jungkook sat down next to Lisa and pulled her against his side. She felt every line of his firm chest through his thin pajama top, which made her blushed.

However, she was not in a hurry to wash up and wanted to talk to him first.

Jungkook cleared his throat, and there were some naughty intentions in his cold eyes. "Last time you came to visit me at the shooting site, did you remember the feel of touching my body? Have you memorized it yet?"

Lisa was surprised, Her nose grew hot, and she hurriedly turned her eyes away. She did not expect that the man was still in the mood to tease her!

"What are you talking about, Director Jeon?"

Jungkook smiled faintly and then sighed as he became serious. "Jin and everyone thought that they were all practically worked to death these past days and could soon escape my claws to take some much needed rest...Then, this unexpectedly happened.”

Someone dared to spoil his premiere.

Lisa must confessed that she had never seen Jungkook truly angry. Even when he was at his most severe, was harsh or irritated at work, they were not true anger. Therefore, that person who ruined his premiere probably won’t gain much satisfaction.

No matter who that person was, she certainly admired his ability to court death...The older generation of the Jeon family wanted their children to cultivate their own skills and to hide their true strengths. As a result, the Jeon family’s power did not only stem from a little film company.

Lisa looked at him thoughtfully and said, “Do you have any idea about who might have planned this?”
When Mrs. Jeon spoke, Jungkook noticed that her face was completely devoid of this evening’s makeup and her clothes had been changed to an ordinary dress.

Although she looked delicate and charming all dressed up for tonight’s event, the current her had eyes that were crystal clear and her skin was soft and bright against the warm colors of the living room, making him feel even more sentimental toward her.

Although his face displayed a rare, casual indolence, this was only deceptive. "Yes. The other party also deliberately dragged Jieun in so the list of suspect was narrowed significantly."

Unfortunately, Lisa did not have the ability to help him with his list. After all, she didn’t know much about his business and film circles. What she could do better was to simply talk to him and help him settle down.

"I haven't had a chance to tell you. Actually, watching your movie, I could think of many people around me who will take it to heart."

She suddenly realized that, even early on, she liked to treat him and speak to him straight-forwardly. She felt that, in addition to his indifference, he also had the temperament of a literary artist...In this regard, they could be considered as having something that aligned well together.