Chapter 56

When the lights at the top completely came on, Lisa hastily wiped away the tears at the corners of her eyes. She temporarily suppressed the trembling emotions in her heart and pretended to look at these big men around her.

Although this was only the first cut of the film, it had essentially expressed the essence of the whole story. Jungkook talked to several directors about their views.

Later, Taeyang also expressed his appreciation, "The Great Learning says that all matters have a beginning and an end. To understand the meaning of culture and literature, one must first understand matters at the most ordinary grass-root level. The style is really radical. Director Jeon, I admire you very much for being able to make such a movie. "

Jungkook was not modest at all as he accepted the praise, but also had the wherewithal to ask for more." Then I’ll make an agreement with you first. Next time, we’ll cooperate as before. You’re not allowed to refuse.”

Taeyang laughed in response, looked at the time on his watch, and said goodbye with a smile.

Although it was getting late, Jungkook still had to stay in the office to deal with some of today's feedback and then wait until tomorrow for additional discussions.

Jin greeted everyone outside the screening room and then left, leaving only the couple facing each other.

Jungkook walked over first, bowed his head and kissed her. She hooked her arms around his waist and looked up at him, “Director Jeon, your surprise is really too big. How can I easily accept it?”

He knew she would have this reaction, so he hugged her and chuckled in a low voice. “The best way I can express these sentiments is in a movie. As long as you can understand it, then you don’t need to be too agitated. I don’t want you to have the opposite reaction, which would be bad."

Lisa's eyes had a strong emotion. Jungkook looked down at her and coaxed her softly from the depths of his heart, “Don't shed tears. I don't want to see your tears when I do this.”

But, aside from tears, she didn't know how she could express the love and shock that was beyond words.

Lisa shook her head and the tips of her ears turned red. "I haven't done anything remarkable. Even before, I was just doing everything within the natural regards of a wife. I really don't require you to spend a lot of time..."

Jungkook frowned. He really wanted to close her mouth. "It was my choice to confess to you, but it seemed to put you under a lot of pressure instead."

Maybe it was his kindness that made her chest felt moved with such turbulence. After thinking about it, she lifted her head and placed both hands firmly on his cheeks. Then, she raised on tiptoes to kiss his hot lips.

This kiss was delicate and tender, and just like the surprise he gave her, it was full of indescribable emotions.

He kissed her back softly and tenderly, but the kiss soon deepened and became heavier. Her hot lips were gently bitten by him, making her feel drunk.

After kissing for a while, Jungkook pulled away, leaned his forehead against her won forehead and whispered, “Don’t many directors and authors like to dedicate their work to the person they love the most? This is what you deserve. You have to accept it frankly. Otherwise, I will feel uneasy. "

Lisa put her head on the man's chest, the place that always gave her a sense of endless security. Every time, it always felt so good. 

“Okay. It’s not that I don’t like it; I'm just too happy. I think I just need a little bit more time to digest it."