Chapter 15

Hyunshik's "kindness" was full of hypocrisy and malice. His actions make Lisa anxious to avoid it, but yet she also felt as if she was unable to do anything, much less directly give him a round kick like she had wanted.

“Teacher Lisa, I already spoke with Taehyung. You also must consider your own future, understand?”

Lisa could only try to convince herself that this was probably the other person’s natural body language. Therefore, she tried to move sideways to avoid his hand, but who knew that his strength was not light. Even after several attempts, she was not successful.

Her heart became more and more anxious, and even Hyunshik’s words could not penetrate her fog. What was the overall situation? Wasn’t it just that she won’t dare to offend the dignitary, fearing that she will get into trouble?

Lisa’s mind was in a mess, and she strongly felt that she will completely flip out and beat him up. At this moment, she suddenly heard a distant voice said, “Teacher Lisa.”

She hesitated briefly, and she and Hyunshik both turned to look at the end of the corridor.

The warm sun washed over one side of the man’s body and his features gave off a deep sense of perceptiveness. This mixture of light and shadow added a glimmer of incorporeal brilliance, turning the face into something altogether unforgettable.

As he approached, he purposely slowed down his steps. Lisa stared blankly at him and forgot to respond. Hyunshik finally released his claws from her back.

"Hello, Teacher Lisa. I’m looking for Teacher Taehyung to talk about my nephew,” Jungkook said concisely, his attitude towards her most appropriate.

Lisa also pretended not to be familiar with him. “Director Jeon, we’re honored by your presence. Oh, yes, this is my school principal Hyunshik."

Jungkook turned to face this middle-aged man who was shorter than him and gave a faint nod. His gaze was indifferent, but the corners of his mouth were faintly raised. He suddenly said, "Teacher Lisa has won the favor of the principal. Ordinarily, one must also take care not to get too close for fear a boyfriend might get jealous.”

At this, Hyunshik’s face paled.

Jungkook’s once indifferent gaze was now cold, and his stern expression was dark.

Lisa was dumbfounded and clearly felt that this man’s words had a hidden meaning.

However, Jungkook did not explain more, and went straight to the point. "Teacher Lisa is very responsible and has a high quality standard of teaching. She is one of my favorite teachers. Thanks to the principal of the school."

When he said the last sentence, there was an obvious pause, as if he was reluctant to say the words.

Lisa was a little nervous and perked up her ears to listen to his chilling words. Jungkook’s face was unreadable, but he clearly did not put the bureaucrat in his eyes.

Although Hyunshik had never met him, he knew that Mr. Jeon was a young and promising film master, and he also knew that the Jeon family’s reputation was not inferior to that of Beomgyu’s family.

However, he did not expect that the famous director Jeon would praise the little teacher. Thinking this, he quickly considered what he had just said to Lisa.

The principal awkwardly excused himself and said before he left, “You guys talk, you guys talk. Teacher Lisa, you’re very good. You can entertain the director."

Lisa looked Jungkook up and down. She was in a very good mood. She had rarely seen him be so sharp-tongued. “I didn't expect you to be like this. Director Jeon, now that you'd defended me, if later Hyunshik found out that I'm your wife, that would be hilarious.”