Chapter 11

They continued into the small hours of the morning, leaving Lisa in chaos. Again and again, he seemed determined to put her at her wit’s end.

This man was ordinarily unattainable and immaculately dressed, yet one never thought that he would be like this in bed. In light of his cold manner, she thought that he would be more accustomed to being pleased. But, regardless of whether it was kissing her or pleasuring her, he did them with great consideration.

His fingers were like magic. Even her sense of shame was caressed away by him, such that the body became like an empty well, making her overflow....

Then, after being swept away by the high tides of their lovemaking, Lisa would hazily look up with teary eyes. Seeing this image, Jungkook
’s lips would curve into a smile, his dark eyes would flash with satisfaction, and his thin lips would kiss her softly and recklessly.

Seeing that kind of smile, no one could resist.

Lisa felt that sentimental feelings were fermented this night. As she was lying half-awake, she saw Jungkook returning to the bed from the bathroom, and her body immediately shifted toward him, already eager for his warmth.

He was surprised, but then he wrapped her waist in an embrace, and there was no resistance at all.

In the one room, there was only the silence of the moving moon.

Lisa woke up the next day and saw a messy body with a hickey on her breasts and a small bruise on her waist, which made her recalled Jungkook’s beautiful harassment last night.

She felt a bit shy but also a little embarrassed, and she didn't know how to face Jungkook after what happened last night. It was simply that her girlish heart was full to the extreme, and all kinds of complicated moods were overflowing through her. But, they were all soft and gentle.

It was only at this time that she realized the temperature on the other side of the big bed had already cooled.

Not seeing his figure, she was surprised. After changing her clothes and washing up, she walked down the stairs and saw a strange woman wearing a white shirt and a black trousers. She was busy in the kitchen, but she saw Lisa. Noticing her doubtful expression, she said, "Mrs. Jeon, hello. I am Mr. Jeon's chef. Do you want a Western or Chinese style for today's breakfast?"

Lisa looked at her for a while. Then, feeling her own face grow hot, she said, "Oh...Chinese."

She sat at the rectangular table, and the female chef took out a bowl of porridge and a snack. She took a sip of juice. Then she asked, "Has Jungkook already eaten?"

"Yes, Mr. Jeon and his assistant have already eaten and left."

Oh, this was very like Director Jeon.

Lisa’s mood suddenly plummeted to its lowest point. She had to admit that after a special moment like a "Newlywed Night", even if there were no comforts in the morning, it was particularly frustrating that she couldn’t even see his figure.

Even if she understood his position and work, she couldn’t do anything about her feelings.

Lisa silently dug into the side dishes, but they were all tasteless. There were many messy thoughts in her mind, many of which she could not fully understand.

She did not required that Jungkook be especially attentive or considerate. It was also true that there was no love basis between them. He may not be a man who was good at sweet talk, and a person will not suddenly change too much overnight.

But they were a "couple" with each other, something he himself had personally admitted.

She didn't like the way he left without saying a word.