Chapter 35

Mingyu saw them and smiled scornfully.

Jungkook froze and looked down at where he was tightly grasped by Jieun. He stiffly stripped her hand away and calmly commanded the manager standing next to him, "I’ll trouble you to find someone to take care of Miss Jieun downstairs "

After that, he turned and smiled at Mingyu, his appearance as calm as ever. "Ms. Jieun is an artist of our company and her career is on the rise. Any news that might come out at this time will be troublesome for everyone. "

Jungkook glanced from the corner of his eyes at Lisa, and she silently gestured for Jieun to come toward her.

He said to General Manager Gyu, "Coincidentally, Mr. Gyu's son is a student in my wife's class and has a good relationship with my wife. This might be considered 'fate'."

After saying this, he shot the two bodyguard a warning glance. The bodyguards were already unwilling to have any further “dealings” with him and did not put up a fuss. He said, “We’ll say goodbye first and allow Mr. Gyu to rest.”

Mingyu’s expression was very unnatural as he looked at them. Although he felt that he had lost face, he thought of his son and considered his responsibility as a father. At the same time, he also carefully considered how much face he had lost because of that woman.

Jungkook signaled the manager to take Jieun away before wrapping his fingers around Lisa’s hand with natural ease. They followed at a distance, and Lisa could see that his body was still tense. However, his eyes had a hint of a smile and a gentleness that pulled her in and made her fascinated all over again.

“Jimin already contacted Jieun’s assistant and she’ll be here soon. Let’s go down.”

Throughout the entire affair, Jungkook’s expression had not changed much when faced with Jieun. It was obvious that he drew a clear distinction between himself and the other woman. This made Lisa feel relieved, especially in light of the unexpected hug Jieun had given him.

“I also feel that there’s not much we can do. She’ll be fine, right?”

After the words came from her lips, Lisa didn’t know what else to say. She still remembered the image of Jieun hugging Jungkook and she couldn’t help but frown.

“It doesn’t matter. There will be someone to see to her.”

The elevator opened, and Lisa saw Jieun wrapped in the white blanket given by the hotel. Because she was a public figure, they had thoughtfully prepared another room for her to rest as she waited for her assistant to pick her up.

The woman’s delicate face still have a layer of intoxication, making her look alluring and beautiful under the dim light. As she looked at the handsome Jungkook not far away, there was a bit of grievance and unwillingness on her face. In the end, she could only bite her lower lip and follow the manager to her room first.

As they were about to leave, Jungkook remembered that he still needed to give the manager some instructions. “Let’s go say hello together first before leaving.”

Lisa was about to agree, but the phone in her hand suddenly rang. She saw that it was a call from her mother and thought about not answering it. In the end, she hurriedly received the call and waved him forward, saying, “You go first. Let me quickly pick up my mom’s phone call, and I’ll be there in a bit.”

Jungkook walked to the door alone and pressed the bell. After the manager opened the door, he stepped in and saw Jieun sitting on the bed, her head silently lowered.

The air conditioner was turned on to a suitable temperature. He didn’t say anything to her, but instead quietly spoke to the manager regarding some matters. After the other party responded, he glanced at the lonely beauty and said, “Then I won’t disturb Miss Lee and will leave first.”