Chapter 18

The talented Jungkook became the rare chef of the house. As she stood by the sidelines and watched, Lisa gradually began to feel guilty. She whispered, "I have made great progress recently. You have to know that I am willing to cook, and I’m always a fast learner, ah."

Hearing these words, he turned his head to look at Lisa. Then, very consciously, she began to defend herself. “I was at home the previous weekend and was just playing video games. You looked at films all day... and now still cook and do housework.”

“It’s not too hard. Anyway, Auntie will clean the house every week.” Jungkook raised his eyebrows in laughter and did not forget to ask her. “So, you bought an oven. Do you plan to learn to make snacks?"

Lisa did not expect Director Jeon to discover the new small appliance in the kitchen.

"Although I don't like sweets, I can at least take a small taste for you." He was very clearly teasing her.

Lisa’s face grew slightly hot, so she had to lower her head to cover up and pretend to be busy with Soobin’s hurricane cake.

After a short time, the driver brought the little Master Jeon over to the apartment, just in time for lunch. She sat down and looked at the dishes on the side and asked if he liked it. She almost said, "This is the rice cake that your uncle fried for you. Most people don’t have good fortune to eat this."

Soobin turned his head to look at her and took his chopsticks in hand. He looked like a little adult as he said, “That, you haven’t tasted it?”

Lisa hastily said, “Yeah, this is also the first time I'll have this blessing. This is all thanks to you."

The little handsome guy took the chopsticks and carried a piece to his mouth. He chewed, and his expression was calm as he said, “Oh, the taste is not bad. It’s better than the aunt who cooks my food."

Lisa licked her lips and looked at Director Jeon, who was sitting at the side. The latter's eyes seemed to rise with a smile.

The temperature in Autumn had begun to decline steadily. But fortunately, in the afternoon, as long as there was the sun, it would not be too cold. After Soobin had lunch, he laid on the sofa with a full stomach and watched a children's special film. He was not a child, but he was less open in a place he was not familiar with.

Lisa thought to tease him. She walked around, leaned over and hugged him, and cloyingly said, "Little Soobin, you are my little nephew, la. We should be on good terms and nurture good feelings.”

Soobin’s face was full of dislike. "Who agreed for you to marry my uncle?... Hey!" But the body was very honest, and he did not push her away.

Jungkook was originally tidying up his studio. When he came out and saw their boisterous antics, he smiled a little. After steeping himself a cup of tea, he sat on the spacious soda and looked at Soobin, who was trying to break away from his aunt’s paws. "If you haven't finished your homework this week, just do your homework here."

Soobin immediately stopped and pouted at Lisa, "My uncle is always so serious. How can you stand him?”

Lisa could hardly suppress her laughter as Jungkook picked up his eyebrows and wanted to refute. It just so happened that, at this moment, his private cell phone rang. He got up and looked at the caller. Then, rubbing the space between his eyebrows, he connected and said in a low voice, “I'm resting.”

The person on the other end replied, “Director Jeon, you don’t have a beauty on the side so you certainly can’t understand our desolate state.”

Jungkook moved his hand to his forehead. He felt that this was a bit difficult. "Chief Park, you have a few small actresses in your hands. I’m not qualified to interfere but don't plug one into my crew again."