Chapter 49

“I’m not going to shoot the scenes today. You do it.”

Jungkook’s face was calm when he said this sentence but every word that fell into the ears of his crew was like a bomb, stunning them.

There was a sudden silence.

Sehun didn't expect that he would suddenly be played like this. He looked at the other person with a stiff face. “Jeon, Director Jeon, what do you mean…”

“There are some important scenes that needed to be filmed today. You should know that I don’t support people who don’t pull their weight. Since you think that the tasks Jin wants you to do will only bury your talents and you think you can do better than me, it’s better to let you take over from here.”

After Jungkook said this, he really stood up and gave him the director’s seat in front of the monitor. He told Jin in a calm tone, “You assist Director Oh Sehun to finish up the remaining few shots today. I'll return back to the hotel.”

At first, Sehun thought that Jungkook deliberately gave him power but only wanted him to apologize in public and lower his spirits. However, he didn't expect that Director Jeon would not give him a chance at all. After gesturing to Jimin to pack up, he immediately left.

Sehun stood completely dumbfounded as he watched Jungkook’s indifferent figure disappeared down the road.

However, he wasn’t the only one who was surprised. Jin had been following the man for so many years and now he strongly felt that since Director Jeon got married, his temper seemed to have changed a lot.

In the past, Jungkook would have been furious and would have kicked the person out of the crew without any hesitation. But, since he had married Lisa, his temper had noticeably improved.

However, he knew that the boss always had his own reasons for doing things. He glanced at Sehun, rubbed his eyebrows, and said, “Okay, Director Oh, the actors are already in place. Can we shoot?”

Sehun was actually a slacker. After spending a lot of money and studying abroad for a few years, his knowledge of film making was actually very basic.

He panicked and looked at the records, props, and lights around him...and especially at those who regarded Jungkook as a male god in their heart and questioning him to varying degrees.

Sehun had a burning anger in his chest. Since he was a child, everything had revolved around him. When had he suffered such a loss? That Jungkook thought that he was something and gave him no face. If he wanted him to shoot, then he’ll shoot. He won’t lose to such a man!

He sneered and, pretending to sit confidently on Jungkook’s seat, he raised his chin and looked at Jin. “Let’s start with a medium shot, with head-up, this...Are the actors ready?”

Jin frowned slightly. “Isn’t head-up too common? Looking up and down would be better.”

Sehun immediately became embarrassed and angry. “What are you doing? Your director asked you to assist me, not for you to correct me. If Jungkook is here now, would you talk to him like this?”

“Actually, yes.” Jin didn’t get angry and instead looked at Sehun as if he was communicating with an ignorant child. “During the shooting process, if I have better opinions than Director Jeon, I will put them forward. Otherwise, why am I getting paid?”

Of course, this was based on the rare chance that Director Jeon would make such a low-level mistake one day.

Sehun was about to let him off when a thick voice came from behind. “What the hell are you doing? Who is the little fart sitting there? Why isn’t Jungkook here yet?!”