Chapter 20

"Actually, I’m already married."

After saying this, Lisa saw the other person’s stunned expression.

She never wore a wedding ring, and she hadn’t even taken a wedding leave, much less host a banquet. Of course, no colleagues would know about it.

Lisa scratched her ear and said, "Aside from my family and good friends, you’re now the only one from the school who knows about it. You should not say it out for a while."

Taehyung had a bad premonition. He reluctantly asked, “Who did you marry?”

“He’s Soobin's uncle, Jeon Jungkook."

His heart dropped like a stone, and he couldn’t say half a word for a long time.

Lisa had some feelings in her heart. Just now, Taehyung's words made her a bit suspicious, but she was afraid of being arrogant. Now that he was so slow to respond, she felt that she wasn’t overthinking matters after all.

She could only blame Taehyung for being slower to act. When she first came to Haben International School, she also had some thoughts on the handsome male teacher. However, after not getting any reactions from the other party and considering that they were getting along as friends, she also put down the thought.

Well, now that things might develop, it would go no further than this.

Lisa looked straight at him and said very generously, "So, I can't just leave it alone."

Taehyung understood and furrowed his eyebrows into a frustrated line. After thinking for a while, he said: "How long...How long were you together? You got married so soon?"

"The time wasn’t very long, but everything has been normal so far."

Taehyung still had some traditional ideas about the marriage process. This, combined with his feelings for Lisa, caused his tone to be slightly heavy. “Why did you get married in such a hurry? Was it….Did your family have some difficulties?”

“Hey, don't think too much. This is not a TV series with forced marriages and such hardships,” Lisa said very easily. "Why can't I have a flash marriage with him? He looks so good. "

Taehyung was completely stunned speechless her words.

Seeing his expression, Lisa smiled and laughed, "Just kidding. Of course, he is very handsome, but there are other reasons as well."

Taehyung smiled bitterly, his fingers subconsciously tightening into fists. "Mr. Jeon has good looks and an outstanding family situation.”

Lisa’s expression turned serious, and her eyes looked passed him to the children taking physical education classes not far away. The sounds of the playground were endless.

She said, "The most important thing is that he gives people a sense of trust worth relying on."

She understood in her heart that she was not normally someone who tend to act rashly. But, Jungkook had such a heart-warming charm.

What's more, the words that he said to his parents that day only made her more determined that she had not chosen wrong. Jungkook was usually very cold to others, not only in the entertainment circle but also to the rest of the world. It was probably very difficult to find men like him...loyal to art and loyal to one's heart.

Lisa licked her dry lips and thought of the weekend’s entanglement. Suddenly heat bloomed across her face. In fact, she had behaved very shamefully. Afterward, she went and took a shower.

As for Jungkook, after he did a lot of unspeakable things, she dared not think about whether the man was satisfied.

"Oh..." Taehyung’s sigh pulled her out of the memory. The male teacher in front of her said with a smile, "A good flower is thus being kept in captivity."