Chapter V

(𝗔𝗡: 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴. 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲?♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥)

We pull back and smile softly and turns towards Odette and Christian, who were already looking at us, smiling with their finger locket together. I smile in happiness at them. Derek and Christian locked eyes as likes having a silent conversation.

"Arranged the marriage" "Arranged the marriage," Derek and Christian announced to the audience with a smile, making the crowd cheers and applauded as I look around with uneasy eyes; this

"Arranged the marriage" "Arranged the marriage," Derek and Christian announced to the audience with a smile, making the crowd cheers and applauded as I look around with uneasy eyes; this... was going too fast,  the music begins to play...

"Wait!"  The music skips abruptly to stop as we turned around at Odette's voice; a flash of understanding comes past across my face. She also thinks the same as me.

" Yeah, I concur with her," I said, making the crowd's eyes now turn toward me.

"What? You're all I ever wanted. You're beautiful!" Derek says to me, shockingly, more than once in the room, include me.  I blink a couple of times before said...

"Thank you,... but what else?" I asked with a frown.

"What else?" Derek asks in bewilderment, catching him off guard that I ask that question.

"it's beauty all that matters to you?" I ask, praying that not true, it can't be...  I turn forward Christian and Odette.

"What about you, Christian? It's beauty all that you see on Odette?" I ask him, surprised him too. I hear my father clears his throat to tell me to stop, but I ignored it. I shift my eyes towards Derek, waiting for an answer.

"Derek? Christian? What else?"

Uberta calls his sons, making them turn around. Odette and I quietly waited for their response, along with the crowd.
The two princes share an edgy look.

"I, uh... What else is there?" They both ask at the same time,  both of our eyes go wide. Rogers makes a buzzer sound as he gives them a thumb down.

 Uberta whimpers in horror as she grips her head in her hands

My heart feels like breaking into millions of pieces, and we avert our eyes, trying to advert the tears that were wailing to go out. 

They... only love us just for only our...beauty.

~~Time  Skip~~

"We tried, Uberta. No one can say we didn't try." Father says as we mount our horses to leave for probably the last time. Uberta begins to sob, and I feel a lag of guilt.  He turns towards both of us

"Say goodbye, girls,"  he said.

"Goodbye," We said at the same time, not facing the two princes.

"Goodbye?" Father said with a lifted eye brown, waiting. Letting out a heavy breath, we continue... "Princes."

Uberta nudges her sons to answer, making them grunt slightly.

"Mother," Derek complained with a light frown not meeting my eye.

"Derek!" She whispers- shouts as she gives him a light scowl. He let out a reluctant sigh.

"Goodbye, princesses," Derek said back to us.

We glance at them as we begin to ride away, following our father. I look at Derek over my shoulder before we disappeared into the wood.

"All these years of planning, WASTED!" Uberta shouts out as her voice echoing on the walls as Derek and Christian stare at the woods with a heartbreaking glance; Christian sighs before return to the castle.

"Forgive me, Isabelle," Derek thought as tears slip on his cheeks.

"Forgive me"

(An: End of this chapter! Sorry if. The chapters are too short. I promise I'll try to do it a longer)
🌺💐 😉