Chapter III

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ 🎀 {AN: 𝐻𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝒶-𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇❣ 𝐻𝒶𝒽𝒶𝒽𝒶❢ 𝐿𝑒𝓉'𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝓃𝒿❤𝓎❣} 🎀 ~·*'¨¯¨'*~-

Once again, summer arrives at uberta's castle where they were waiting for us in the garden; Father head down and extends her hand to help me down first, then he tried to make Odette get down, which she stubbornly refused. 

I see Derek walking to me with his hand behind his back. He stops in front of me smiling, made me till my head to the side confuses then he presents me with a white rose similar to the latest summer.

I sniff it before placed on my hair like the last time. I gave Derek a heart-melting smile making him blush with a glowing smile.

"Making the family having a headache, aren't you, Christ? Why don't you come down and say hello?"  I said, sarcastic, as I look at him up in the tree with a smirk.

He playfully glared down at me. "Ha-Ha, very hilarious, Isabelle, but I'm not going down and meet miss- boat -blonde, not even for you,"  Christian said.

I know that he was talking about my sister and gave him a 'really' look.

"Even I wouldn't either if I have an Odette as a future fiancé,"  Derek said, agreeing with his brother as he stands beside me with a scowl. I roll my eyes.

"Oh, come on, you guys! She's not that bad?" I said they give me a deadpan look like saying,' You just didn't say that!

~~~~

{Derek}

{Derek}

She tries to talk me into playing dress-up

Odette and I are sitting on the throne disguised as a queen. Derek suddenly appears in a lion-like mask, roaring making her exclaim surprised.

~~~~

Later we all watched Odette flirting and laughing with one of the guards.