Chapter II

(AN: Up above are Isabelle's clothes and style)

Two years later...

Odette and I were in our father's lap as we rode the road to Queen Uberta's castle for the summertime. I wore a pink halter neck summer dress with a yellow bow belt wrapped around my waist, and my hair was down adorned with a rose design headband. I spot the high tower of the castle in the distance as we ride in the forest.

"Oh! Here they come! A voice announces as we approach the vast courtyard of the castle. I happily wave as I spot the two young princes with a smile. Derek waves me back with a broad smile. Christian only sent me a small smile before turning around, sulking.

'Huh? What's wrong with him?' I thought, confused.

"Dear Uberta, as lovely as ever," William said as we entered the courtyard. As Uberta was about to bow, a bird suddenly landed on her head. I had to put a hand to my mouth to avoid laughing.

"Oh, a nest," Uberta chuckles nervously.

"And who might these two strapping young men be? Young prince Derek and Christian, no doubt," Father states as he helps us off the horse. Uberta winks at him in response, oblivious to Christian's scowls.

"Welcome to our fair kingdom, Dear William. And you two, young princesses. It's great to see you, Isabelle; look how much you have grown~ " Uberta said, smiling at me. I give her a shy, warm smile of 'thank you. After spending several years here, this place feels a little like home to me. My sister glances at the ground, feeling slightly shy of new people. Our father gently pushes us toward the royal family; well, more Odette, I'm already walking towards them.

"Go on, boys (chuckle) Dears, go on," Uberta gently pushes them forward.

"Mother!" Christian whined in annoyance.

"Christian!" Uberta scolded him softly; she pushed him more firmly.

Hey, guys!" I greet and approach them.

"Hello, Princess Isabelle. It's so good that you came!" Derek smiles, a soft blush on his cheek. I tilted my head, and then I smiled.

"It's so good to see you too, Prince Derek." I make a slight curtsey. Derek gently takes my hand for a kiss. We both smile at each other with a blush. I break my daze and look towards Christian.

"Prince Christian sent me a quick smile before frowning as he looked at my sister.

"Hello, Princess Odette. I'm very pleased to meet you," Christian speaks between his teeth in annoyance.

"Pleased to meet you, Prince Christian," Odette replies, curtsied; Christian only scowls and turns to run away, but Uberta stops him before he can't go much further.

"Uh-uh, Uh-uh," Uberta points out to the princess, like telling Christian what he needs to do. Christian rolls his eyes and turns back before grabbing Odette's hand. He grinned in disgust as he stared at it; Odette scowled at him as I lifted an eyebrow, waiting for him to get over it. Christian squeezes his eyes and places a quick kiss.