He went and got the attention of someone who worked at the shop and brought him over to where Mari stood.

"Are we shopping for this lovely lady?" the man asked and they both scrunched up their faces inadvertently. "No?" he chuckled.

"No—my girlfriend. She's like my sister," Shaad jerked his thumb at Mari. "But she's also my girlfriends best friend, so she knows exactly what she wants, apparently," he said.

"I do," Mari smirked. "Okay, ready?" she asked the jeweler and he nodded. "Alright, well Sahara wants a 1.5 carat halo set, pear cut diamond ring, and a 1.5 millimeter eternity band. The band can be bigger but it should be bigger than 2.5," she rattled the information off, making both of the men's eyes widen.

"How do you know allat by heart," he raised his eyebrows.

"Why wouldn't I? Rashaad this is my best friend we're talking about. My sister. Are you mad?" she asked at the end in a British accent and he couldn't hold his laughter. "No but seriously, we've been talking about this for years, since we were in high school. I've been prepared," she explained.

"Well good, because I'an never ask her," he chuckled. The jeweler told them he'd be right back with some selections based on the very detailed description that Emari gave, and when he returned he only had three rings and two bands.

"So based on the description you gave ma'am, I think this set will suit your girlfriend's tastes more," he explained, pointing at the middle ring and both Rashaad and Mari bent to get a closer look.

"Oh wow," they both said.

The ring was beautiful, it was exactly as Emari described it, and by her first glance, she could tell Sahara would love it. Her intuition was usually not wrong, especially about Sahara.

"She'll definitely cry her eyes out," Mari chuckled

"And you sold me, I'm gonna go with this one," Rashaad immediately replied and Mari busted out laughing.

The very next day—Sunday, was Jaida and Blake's baby shower for their daughter

The very next day—Sunday, was Jaida and Blake's baby shower for their daughter. She was due in about two and a half weeks and thanks to Jaida and her sisters procrastinating while planning—she was 36 and a half weeks pregnant, waddling into her baby shower.