two.

"You still at the gym?" Xavion asked Ant, as he drove back into the city

"You still at the gym?" Xavion asked Ant, as he drove back into the city. He had just been informed that his shifts for this week had changed, so he'd be out on the trucks doing deliveries in the morning—except nobody told him that. So he drove all the way to his job for nothing.

"Yeah, wit' the boys," he replied. "You not workin'?"

"Nah, I gotta be in at 6," he shook his head. "I was gon come by since I can't tomorrow morning but—"

"It's Xavion...back up! They tellin you come through," Ant laughed. "Tyson say he got his progress report, signed and everything," he explained, and Xavi couldn't help but to laugh.

"Aight, I'm gon be there in a while," he chuckled. "They got gloves?"

"Yeah. They excited now," Ant laughed.

"That's what I'm talm' bout," Xavion dapped Tyson up

"That's what I'm talm' bout," Xavion dapped Tyson up. "We could shadowbox and then do mitts, get your shit on," he nodded once he saw Ty's report card—all A's and B's finally. Tyson's mom even wrote him a little note thanking him for the extra incentive.

Before Xavion got his gloves on, his phone started ringing, and it was his older sister—Desireé. She was 32 compared to his 26, and he loved acting like he was her older brother.

"Hi Pooda," she smiled and he rolled his eyes.

"Hi Des, wassup?" he chuckled.

"Nothin', I was just bored. Sky and her daddy went to get ice cream and I'm here alone," she sighed dramatically.

"Are you asking me ta' come over, Desireé?" he chuckled.

"Yes. Maybe I just wanna see my baby brother! Is that a problem?"

"No, dramatic ass. I'm at the gym, can I come through after?" he wondered as Tyson came back toward him.

"Yep, bring me some food please, I love you," she smiled widely. "Be safe!"

"Aight, I love you too," he signed it to her, and she did the same before hanging the phone up. He was glad he didn't have to go home after this, he'd just be up looking at nothing. His body was used to being up and working right now.