twelve.

"Samaria! Hold your cousin's hand or you comin' back by me," Mari called to her niece who was adamantly refusing to hold TJ's hand—for whatever reason

"You so mean, Tete Moo," Xavion smirked as they went off into the kiddie pool. "Let that girl be free,"

"Aht aht! No, you see how Skylar is listening? And holding TJ's hand? Samaria better act like she got sense," Mari chuckled. "She think she a teenager like Munchie,"

"She's a big girl now," he continued and Mari just shook her head, sliding her shades down over her face.

With the permission of their big sisters, Xavion and Emari had brought their nieces, nephew and little sisters to the waterpark for the day. They both took the day off work, and since it was Friday, they'd have a long weekend. Even longer because they took off Monday too.

The next day, Mari was going to her first out of state match with Xavion and she couldn't contain her excitement in the least. They were driving to St. Louis tomorrow morning at 6 in the morning, which she wasn't as excited about. But, she didn't have to drive so she didn't mind.

"Moo! I learned a sign," Mycah called as she and Dymond walked back over to them, both of their curly hair swinging in their faces, fresh off a water slide.

"Ooh! Dymond you gotta teach me too, your brother is slacking," she shook her head disapprovingly. "Lemme see, Munch," she sat up, as did Xavi, to see Mycah sign.

"Okay, look," she looked at Dymond as she signed. "My name is Mycah," she signed and spoke slowly, and Dymond grinned, nodding. "See!"

"Good job!" Xavi nodded as well. "Also, don't listen to your sister, I teach her all the time, she don't like to practice," spoke smartly and Emari smacked his arm, jaw dropped. "You don't! Tell me you hungry," he straight faced her.

"Xavi! I forgot that one," she pouted. "Stop making fun of me,"

"I'm not, but you not finna lie on me," he laughed. "Big ass baby,"

At that, she flicked her middle finger up at him and he grabbed it. "Ow! Okay!" she whined, swatting his hand away. "I'm getting in with the kids, bye," she curled her lip up and stood up, pulling her bikini bottoms up before walking into the water.

Xavion watched her, slightly biting down on his bottom lip while she walked, shaking his head to himself.

"You're drooling," Dymond smirked, and Mycah snickered.

"Dymond, go away," he chuckled.

They were glad all the kids—big and small were getting along. They'd been having fun all morning, wanting to ride all the rides, slide down all the slides and everything in between.

"Hi, Tete," TJ grinned. He was very excited, he felt like a big boy, having to hold the girls hands and watch them, he thought he was doing it alone, when Xavion and Emari were literally right behind them, but she didn't tell him that.