one.

"See you tomorrow, Crawford," Xavion's supervisor, Adam waved as he finally left the warehouse after his shift

"See you tomorrow, Crawford," Xavion's supervisor, Adam waved as he finally left the warehouse after his shift. Xavion waved back, hopping in his car, leaning his head on the steering wheel. Days like this, he wished he could just go back to his apartment and sleep the rest of the day off.

But there was work to be done.

He made the 45 minute drive back to his apartment, immediately going upstairs to escape the brisk cold Chicago air. It was January, the 2nd to be exact, New Years had just passed and he was back to business as usual—not like anything was different for him anyway.

He changed from his uniform into a nike sweatsuit, throwing his hood over his head and slipping his feet into his shoes, putting on a jacket, and exiting right back out the door.

Every day, Xavion followed the same routine, he ran 6 miles, three on his route, and three back. The sun hadn't risen yet, it was dawn. His favorite part of his runs was always seeing the sun rise with him.

Chicago was rarely quiet, and so at 5:30 in the morning, he took the time to appreciate the slightly peaceful atmosphere as the city began to wake up.

After his six miles, he got right back in his 2007 Honda Accord, cruising toward the gym. He was always early there, just to relax for an hour before he had to start right back up again.

As he pulled in, he noticed Ant's car was parked in his designated space, which caused him to throw his head back onto his headrest, letting out a short sight.

So much for his hour.

Today was Monday, so he had strength training for two hours straight, and ended off his workout with mitt training, which he was currently doing

"Hands up," Ant called to him again. "Think faster than you move, don't give it away," he instructed, as Xavion danced around him, ducking and dodging the mitts being thrown his way. He was analytical in the ring, he watched before he acted.

This typically gave him somewhat of an upper hand, at least in his most recent matches, it seemed as his opponents threw gloves at his head without thinking.