(SAO Arc Finale) Chapter 12 The End of World

Start from the beginning

Heathcliff then looked at Zora.

Heathcliff: Zora, I feel you deserve some kind of reward for discovering my identity, so I'll give you a chance.

Zora: A chance for what?

Heathcliff: To fight me one on one, right here, right now. Oh and my immortality will be deactivated. Defeat me and you clear the game, and all of the players will be able to log out from this world, no strings attached. What do you say?

Zora's eyes widened when Heathcliff said that.

Philia: Don't do it, Zora!

Asuna: I don't like it...

Kirito: Zora, we should fall back...

Zora didn't say anything and started to think about everything that's happened for the past two years, the sadness, the depression, the countless deaths and Zora then looked over at Kirito and Asuna and he thought back to what he overheard before coming here and he thought back to Rumia and her death and her message she left for him and he looked down at Philia and she looked at him with a concerned look on her face and he started to grit his teeth.

Zora: I have too...

Philia's eyes widened when she heard Zora said that.

Zora: Okay then... lets finish it.

Philia: Zora!

Asuna: Zora please...

Kirito: Don't do it!

Zora: I'm sorry, I can't run away if it means ending this. I'm going to end this... and put an end to this world...

Zora then looked at Philia.

Philia: You better not die, you hear me!

Zora: No, I'm going to win. I promise I'm gonna end this world.

Philia then looked at Zora and nodded.

Philia: Okay... I believe in you, Zora.

Zora then held Philia's hand and then laid her down and stood up and started to walked toward Heathcliff and Kirito, Asuna, Klien, and Agil called out to him.

Agil: Zora don't!

Klien: Zora!

Asuna: Zora please.

Kirito: If you die I won't forgive you, you bastard.

Zora then stopped and took a deep breath.

Zora: Agil... Thanks for supporting all the players in the game, since day one. I knew, you act like you're all for the money. But I know you spend every money you had on helping intermediate players level up.

Agil looked completely shocked and Zora looked at Klien.

Zora: Klien... I never got to say this to you and to your guild. But thank you. Thank you for covering for me during the Christmas Event.

Klien looked at Zora shocked and started crying.

Klien: D-Damn it, Zora! Don't you dare thank me! Don't you dare thank me now! I won't accept it... I won't accept it until we're on the other side and you're buying me dinner got damn it!

Zora: You got it. See you on the other side.

Zora then looked at Kirito and Asuna.

Zora: Kirito, Asuna... Thank you... for not abandoning me... for not turning your backs on me. Thank you for still being my friend.

Kirito and Asuna: Zora...

Zora: Kirito, I want to thank you the most. I don't know why... Every time the two of us party up together, hang out, eat together. I always wonder, if this is what it feels like to have a brother. Thank you brother.