Chapter 44 (OS) Confrontation

No one's POV

A few hours before the event battle with Aincrad's 12th Floor began, Sora decides to check on the previous boss's location. Firstly, he went to Tochomae Citizen's Plaza, the place where the first event battle of the Aincrad's 1st Floor Boss, Illfand the Kobold Lord took place. He started looking around for anything suspicious, but found nothing, until it was nighttime and he went to go get some drink, until he saw once again the same white hooded figure standing beside him.

 He started looking around for anything suspicious, but found nothing, until it was nighttime and he went to go get some drink, until he saw once again the same white hooded figure standing beside him

Sora: I finally found you, Yuna...

Yuna: I didn't know you were looking for me, Zo-kun...

Sora: Can we please have a talk...? Just the two of us...

The hooded girl then stand up and started to walk through the bridge as Sora followed behind.

Sora: Do you want me to search for something?

Yuna: We'll talk later, but for now...

Yuna point her hand in a specific direction before disappearing in data, causing the Black-hair boy to be frustrated at her for not answering his question.

Sora: Wait, Yuna!

Sora just look down saddened. All the guilt about not being able to save her that day is starting to get to him. All kind of thought's were coming through his mind. How is she alive? Is she really just a normal AI? She felt so real. He thought when he saw Yuna, he could make an amends for not being able to protect her that day. But she keeps disappearing, and that makes Sora become more frustrated. Until he suddenly got a call from Kazuto.

Kazuto: Hey about time you pick up!

Sora: Sorry. I was on the road... Is something wrong...?

Kazuto: Agil, find Klien. He's in the hospital in Yoyogi. Been there since last night, his arm is broken.

Sora look completely shocked when he heard that.

Sora: What?! But he was alright before the event yesterday. What happened to him?

Kazuto: No clue. He said that he got some trouble when he got into some of the Ordinal Scale battles.

Sora: Damn...

Sora then looked at the time and saw that it was almost at 9pm and he was having some troubled look.

Sora: You don't think that...

Kazuto: Yeah. Let's meet up where the girls are participating right now!

Sora: Alright! I'll see you there!

Sora then made his way to the place and activate his Ordinal Scale and he started looking around in hiding. As he saw Philia and the other girls were fighting one of the boss monster on floor 12.

 As he saw Philia and the other girls were fighting one of the boss monster on floor 12