Chapter 43 (OS) Discussion

No one's POV

Currently, Sora was standing at the bridge at the venue park where he and Asuna had participated in the SAO event boss yesterday as he was using his normal attire cloths.

He was watching an MMO stream as it about the SAO boss appearing in the Ordinal Scale event. About the book that records everything about everything that happened inside SAO. And how people started using more and more of AR instead of VR. And how Yuna's concert that will starting in 3 days.

Rio: Hi, Papa! Good morning...

Sora: Good morning sweetie...

Rio: Um, where are we?

Sora: This is the battlefield me and Aunty played on last night. I did invite Mama to join us, but it appears she couldn't make it yesterday.

Rio: You're putting a lot of effort into this game, huh?

Sora: Nah... Not really.

Rio then started snooping around the calendar screen that was appearing on Sora's Augma and saw that the 4th of May, there was an event.

Rioi: Is it something special on that day?

Sora: Yeah, I promise Mama to take out to watch the sunset and meteorite.

Rio: Oooo! That sounds fun! Can I go too?! Can I?!

Rio started talking lively and very excited as both her parents were going to watch the sunset and meteor showers and Sora just smile at her.

Sora: Of course...

Rio: Yay... I'm gonna wear something cute! And Papa, can you show me some of your moves that you used on Ordinal Scale?!

Sora: Sure...

Sora then grabbed his Augma stick.

Sora: Ordinal Scale: Activate!

Entering his Ordinal Scale character, Zora drew his sword from his scabbard and started doing some moves in front of Rio.