4

They group along with the other students and their teachers went into the forest to explore.

"Lol Jade has such a huge crush on Miss Nelson and it's soo obvious,"Ariana said.

"Shoot your shot Jade..what happens in the forest stays in the forest,"Liam teased her.

"That's her Teacher,"Harry said.

"Okay everyone so the track gets a little difficult now..There is a lot of rocks and waterfalls ahead so whoever wants to stay back can stay,"Miss Nelson said.

"That's it I'm not going any further,"Harry said sitting on a rock.

Zayn put his hand forward for harry to grab it but Harry look up at him all confused.

"Come on let's go,"Zayn said.

"Zayn..no..I wanna stay back,"Harry said.

"And miss out on the beautiful things ahead?"Zayn said.

"I can't walk any longer,"Harry lied.

"I'll help you..come on,"Zayn said and Harry finally gave in Holding zayn's hand.

They both turned around and saw there friends looking at they jaw dropped like they saw a ghost or something.

Their friends followed behind watching them doing cute things without realizing it like when zayn wouldn't let go of Harry's hand,How he would help him jumps rocks to cross small rivers.

Hours passed and it was now getting dark.

"Time to get Back to the campsite,"The teacher yelled.

"Let's go,"Harry said turning back but Zayn tug his hand and he turned back to face him.

"I have to show you something,"Zayn said smiling.

"But they are going back,"Harry said.

"Shh..Let's go,"Zayn said as he continued walking.

Their friends were going back to the campsite too but turned around when they noticed that zayn and Harry did not follow,They went back to find them and they followed them trying to keep quiet.