16

They whole group was hanging out at the beach as their exams were finally over and they would be graduating in less than a month.

Zayn was sitting on the sand with harry leaning against him.

"I can't believe we would graduate soon and everyone will go there own way,"Ariana said.

"You guys know what you gonna do yet?"Selena asked.

"well I'm aiming for my singing career..so I'm going to L.A."zayn said.

"I'm going to L.A too I already applied to a Modeling Agency over there,"Harry said smiling at his boyfriend.

"I am going to college..Oxford..my parents went there and they want me to go too,"Selena said.

"Is that what you really want?"Niall asked.

"Yeah..As long as I get to choose my subjects..but..I..Niall..I don't want to leave you,"Selena said looking down.

"Aww Babe it's Okay..we will still talk to each other,"Niall said hugging her.

"I'm going to Harvard University..someone gotta run that family business,"Zendaya said.

Everyone went on about their dream jobs and university.

"Hello Everyone,"Someone greeted.

"Gemmaa,"Zayn said as he saw her,He got up and hugged her.

"Zaynn your choking me,"Gemma said.

"I missed you okayy,"zayn said.

Harry never knew that Zayn and Gemma were so close.

"Missed you too,"She said and ruffled zayn's hair.

Zayn turned around and saw Harry frowning.

"Gems..I think your brother is jealous,"Zayn whispered to Gemma.

"Let's make him more jealous,"Gemma said.

"Zayn wanna hang out tomorrow?"Gemma asked.

"Sure,"Zayn said trying to not act suspicious,Gemma is like a sister to him more like a best friend but seeing Harry jealous was funny to them.

"But Babe.."Harry said in almost a whisper.

Harry looked down fidgeting with his hands as Zayn and Gemma continued on making him jealous.

Zayn felt someone tucking on his shirt,Harry was fisting zayn's shirt with his head hung low not looking up as soon as Zayn turned in Harry's direction,Harry hugged him.

"We had plans tomorrow,"Harry mumbled.

"I know babe..we were messing with you,"Zayn said kissing Harry's forehead.

"Not funny,"Harry pout.

Zayn kissed his pout away.

"Hey..Let's go home..I want some alone time..just me and you,"Zayn whispered in Harry's ears.