11

One week later...

It was finally the day of their vacation noth of their friend groups were there.Zayn and his friends arrived first and was waiting up on Harry and his friends.

Zayn leaned against the building waiting for harry to show up and minutes later a car pull up in the driveway.

They all get out and there stood harry looking all excited.

"Why the fuck is he wearing that?"Zayn mumbled to himself as he saw that harry was wearing booty shorts and some of the boys nearby was gawking at him.

Zayn took off his hoodie as he walk towards harry,He tied the hooded tightly around Harry's waist and pulled him closer.

"Those sexy legs are only for me to see love,"Zayn whispered into harry ear.

Zayn took Harry's back and went inside.

"So now that everyone is settled in their room let the fun begin,"zendaya said.

They were all sat at the kitchen island when harry entered the kitchen but this time the hoodie was on him rather than tied to his waist.Since harry was shorter that zayn,The hoodie was bigger on him.

"I'm going to put on my bikini,"Selena said as she walk out of the kitchen all excited along with zendaya and the other girls which are maya and Eleanor.

Ashton,Luke and Ariana couldn't come.One by one everyone was out of the kitchen leaving only harry and zayn.

Zayn picked harry up putting him on the kitchen island as he stood between his legs.

"I missed you Babe,"Zayn said as he peck Harry's lips.

"I missed you more,"Harry cooed,leaning their forehead together.

"Soo you don't like if when I wear short clothing?"Harry asked.

"No..because then everyone is gawking at you and I don't like that."Zayn explained.

"Because I'm so beautiful,"Harry said.

"That you are babes but the reason the are gawking at you is because they have bad intentions love..I just want tou to be safe."Zayn explained caressing Harry's cheeks.

They turn around when they hear someone clearing their throat.

"Sooo my suspicion was right you two do have something going on,"zendaya said.

"Well..It's still all new..so,"Zayn tried to explain.

"so my big brother is keeping secrets now along with my best friend."Zayn said as she folds her arms.

"Sorry zen..It's not like we are dating or anything."Harry said.

"Finee It's all good..I was just Kidding,"Zendaya chuckled.